The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

How do your organize your monster helms?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I need advice. What do you keep and what so you throw away?
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 10 toons, one of each class Stam and mag. This means that each one gets a different monster set or two. So I just keep divines shoulders or sturdy for the tank monsters sets and either infused or divines helm, depending on the mundas stone the toon is wearing, again, sturdy for the tank one's as well.

I do keep some inpen in my inventory as well, in case I ever play PvP, which is not much.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on February 20, 2018 9:25AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep Divines and Impenetrable of any type, Sturdy Heavy. If it's a hard or annoying to get one with a bad trait in a type I want I'll hold it to transmute later.

Most of them get thrown onto my mule alt to be rebanked and used as I need them.

Edited by Turelus on February 20, 2018 9:33AM
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same like Turelus. All in my bank, almost full with monster stuff (and still have 500+ keys :) )
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same like Turelus. All in my bank, almost full with monster stuff (and still have 500+ keys :) )

Yeah mine was getting a bit overwhelmed by them. So trying to clean it up. My goal not gold 5 spc and stop farming for double sets for my 5 healers. So want be able to nab what I need for particular situation while also making it easy for experimenting.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep impenetrable & divines in all weights for offensive sets, also sturdy shoulders and infused heads in heavy for those with defensive potential. Currently I'm keeping them on a storage character and in my bank but I'm considering moving them to the recently acquired storage chests once it becomes clear they are bug free and I also acquire a house where I can place the said chests. At that point they will be organized alphabetically in the large chests, while the small ones I will use to store Maelstrom, Master and Asylum weapons and various misc items. I will implement these changes in early April the soonest, as currently my storage space suffices and I don't plan on leveling characters for the 4th small chest outside double experience events, since without that bonus is rather time consuming.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One addon to sort them all - Auto Category.

EDIT:
    Depends on set. In general DD sets with Divines or Impenetrable. Healing sets - Divines. Tanking sets Strudy, Impenetrable.
    Edited by Mayrael on February 20, 2018 10:05AM
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge