The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone notice an improvement in Cyro lag since the maintenance this morning?

Thunderknuckles
Thunderknuckles
✭✭✭✭
Haven't logged in yet, but last night it was brutal. Not just skill lag (having to tap my bar swap button 3 to 4o times), but overall. It was so bad that a friend and I scouting out Nikel ran across a lone NB and he and I started throwing down. She just sat there. I said, "Uh, got a NB on me." She replied, "Where??" I said, "We're fighting right on top of you!" LOL Lights flashing, sound effects, the whole shabang. She never saw any of it. Hoping this gets fixed ASAP.
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get more convinced that their maintenance is just turning off the server for a period of time and then turning it back on longer I play this game. It didn't improve much tbh.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    Options
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get more convinced that their maintenance is just turning off the server for a period of time and then turning it back on longer I play this game. It didn't improve much tbh.

lol Appreciate the heads up, IZZE. I only live about 300 miles from the servers (I think) and even being that close, since the update, last week I started getting frequent massive lag spikes in addition to the frustrating skill lag. Ah well. guess we'll be dealing with that in Cyro again tonight.

"Dude! I've got 3 enemy on me! Maybe some help? lol"
    Friend, "Wut? All I see is you crouching there. Crap! I'm down!"

Good times. :#

Edited for typos.
    Edited by Thunderknuckles on February 20, 2018 4:20AM
    Options
  • Zenartista
    Zenartista
    ✭✭✭
    Let’s see how it holds up when the bulk of players get on a little later.
    I’m hope they addressed the issues
    Options
  • MrDenimChicken
    MrDenimChicken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually did notice the lag in cyrodil was considerably better. My abilities were actually responding when I pressed the buttons on my controller.
    Options
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I basically stopped playing cyro (or the game overall) during prime time at least till I get my fiber internet back. Servers are absolutely smashed during peak hours. I get 140 ping in an area in Hew's bane (I love to afk/wait for BG pops there, so beautiful X_X) where I'd otherwise get like 80-90 during early morning/late week night...
    Edited by Subversus on February 21, 2018 7:31PM
    Options
  • Nemeliom
    Nemeliom
    ✭✭✭✭
    Subversus wrote: »
    I basically stopped playing cyro (or the game overall) during prime time at least till I get my fiber internet back. Servers are absolutely smashed during peak hours. I get 140 ping in an area in Hew's bane (I love to afk/wait for BG pops there, so beautiful X_X) where I'd otherwise get like 80-90 during early morning/late week night...

I play regularly with 250 ping. I think you can live with your 140.
    Baradur Morker - Level 50 Bosmer Nightblade
    Le-Duck - Level 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Boom-Stormer - Level 50 High Elf Sorcerer
    Nemeliom the Great - Level 50 Redguard Warden
    Crazy Little Maggie - Level 50 High Elf Templar
    Options
  • Thunderknuckles
    Thunderknuckles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenartista wrote: »
    Let’s see how it holds up when the bulk of players get on a little later.
    I’m hope they addressed the issues

I logged in night before last and things actually did seem to run more smoothly. Much less bar swapping lag. My Australian buddy, it turns out, was actually dealing with service problems in their area due to massive rain storms going on, so that part was not on ZoS at all.
    Options
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had 60 fps & 134 ping during prime time & my character started running really fast & I realized everyone else was standing still. About a minute later I was kicked out saying connection lost or something. There was a really big 2 maybe 3 faction fight at a keep BUT how do you get kicked with 134 ping???
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
    Options
  • Nightfall12
    Nightfall12
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It didn't seem as bad tonight.

I only had one opps i ran into 30+ invisible people thinking it was only 2 now I'm dead incident!

thats better than last night where it happened at least 5 times, I always wonder if the other side is thinking whats wrong with this fool solo charging ALL of us!
    Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
    Options
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a 4 man group & in discord. I literally thought the other 2 teammates were hanging out in the tower while me & my buddy were 2vX'ing a 10 man group; unfortunately they weren't hiding in the back, they were fighting alongside us, just invisible
    #pride_crushed
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
    Options