Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show all craftable furniture together?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there an addon that enables you to see all the furniture you can craft together?

There's so many item types that are spread between different crafts - beds, bookshelves, tables, cups etc. If I'm trying to decide which ones I want to use I have to check all the different crafting stations and try to remember the best options from each (or write them down) and even with all the crafting stations grouped together it quickly gets annoying.

It would be great if I could have one list that shows all the recipes/diagrams/patterns etc. I've learned together. I realise I'd still have to go to the station to craft it, but if I could at least see them together first (ideally with the preview function) that would save a lot of hassle.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • mmogamerperson
    mmogamerperson
    ✭✭✭
    While I'm sure it could be done, I don't think the addon developers would be willing to put in the effort needed to do so. ( I could be wrong)
    With that said, if you go here (https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/) click the 'Filter' button at the top right then down arrows Database -> Item Type -> Furnishings -> (whichever category) -> (whichever subcategory) etc., then hit the 'Submit' button under the lists, it will provide a visual showing of those that people have submitted. You'll have to coordinate between what your crafter knows and what's being shown, but at least you'll have a visual representation.
    The only Sane people in the world are those that are iNsAnE, and know it...