The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

STUCK!

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
I'm stuck in a wall in Black Boot Castle (Castle is yellow, I am blue). I cannot die, relog didn't work, shut down didn't work, I cannot get unstuck or change character...

Any ideas?
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 right now, logging out kicks you from Cyrodiil (It won't after next patch, but we're not there yet)

If you're logging out and back in and you're still stuck, and get me unstuck doesn't work, then I suspect you'll have to open a help ticket.
    PS4NA
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I would try /stuck also accessible through the Help Menu as Get Me Unstuck. If that doesn't work, you've tried everything else, so contact Support. I get the best results from Ask For Help.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 19, 2018 10:17PM
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys, thanks for the ideas. Get unstuck didn't work as I explained, perhaps you missed that.
    In the end I decided to stop playing for at least 5 minutes and so I opened another game (I played one match of Rocket League) and when I returned to ESO, I was out of Cyrodiil.

For the record:
    - Get unstuck - did not work (constant combat)
    - Log out and back (did not work, arrived right back in same place)
    - Turn off PS4 (did not work, as above)
    - Change character was impossible for me (I only use one character)
    - Death was impossible (no damage was taken from any attack)

- Playing another game/off ESO for 5+ minutes worked
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If /unstuck doesn't work, submit a support ticket. They usually respond very fast. A GM will message you.