The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with HP levels

Camdan8504
I recently made it into the CP levels and I'm finding it difficult to do any Vet dungeons with my current HP levels. Right now, on a Magicka DPS Warden, I'm sitting at 9.5k HP without food buffs. I'm grinding up my provisioning so I can make the salmon thing that gives 5k HP, but that only gets me to about 15k HP. I've been hit with stuff up to 20k or 25k in dungeons at Vet levels. What can I do to fix that?

Do I need to stack defensive enchants, health enchants, reroute skill points to Health, or what? My current sets are Necropotence, Julianos, and Ilambris. Thanks for any help!
  • Valkysas154
    Valkysas154
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much cp's do you got

Taken from reddit 1 year ago

When you assign CP you gain a % increase to the related stat of the CP (Orange = Health, Blue = Magicka, Green = Stamina). The actual % increase is given by:

pow(CP, 0.56432)

So at 177 CP assigned to a tree you'll get +18.5% to that stat and at 187 CP this increases to 19.1%.

Also important to note that this % increase only applies to your attribute stats, and item/set stats. It does not apply to Food or Mundus stats.
  • Nolic1
    Nolic1
    ✭✭✭
    Cp caps at 100 per the three trees Warrior Thief and Mage the above post is off by the Morrowind update where they put a cap on CP stat increases. At 100 points spent you will now gain 20% in a stat like Health Warrior tree. So once you spend 100 cp across the 3 red trees you will have 20% increase to health.

To get better hp use one health glyph/enchant on one big piece or 3 tri stat glyphs/enchants on your big pieces these big pieces are the head chest or legs armor slots. This should help till you get higher CP.
    Sherman from Sherman's Gaming

Youtube content creator that is dedicated to the Casual and Roleplay community for News, Lets Talks, Guides, Help and character builds.

Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrgYNgpFTRAl4XWz31o2emw
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camdan8504 wrote: »
    I recently made it into the CP levels ......I'm sitting at 9.5k HP without food buffs......My current sets are Necropotence, Julianos, and Ilambris. Thanks for any help!

What level are those sets? You say you recently made it to CP Ranks, what rank are you?

I ask because there is nothing weaker in the game than a CP Ranked character on leveling equipment. Which is about the only way to get less than 10K health in this game unbuffed. You actually have worse attribute stats wearing leveling gear on a CP rank, than being naked.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Camdan8504
    Thanks all!
    Nestor wrote: »
    Camdan8504 wrote: »
    I recently made it into the CP levels ......I'm sitting at 9.5k HP without food buffs......My current sets are Necropotence, Julianos, and Ilambris. Thanks for any help!

What level are those sets? You say you recently made it to CP Ranks, what rank are you?

I ask because there is nothing weaker in the game than a CP Ranked character on leveling equipment. Which is about the only way to get less than 10K health in this game unbuffed. You actually have worse attribute stats wearing leveling gear on a CP rank, than being naked.

For gear, I've got mostly Lvl 50 CP 160 gear; however, 5 pieces are crafted whites because I don't have mats to upgrade. I'm still trying to figure out which sets I want to run and what level I want each set. (Suggestions would be great!)

Currently, I'm going for Ilambris//Necropotence//Shroud of the Lich
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Use a damage shield. And buy the max health (+max other stat) food in the meantime. Avoid one-shot mechanics.
  • MuchShock
    MuchShock
    ✭✭✭
    passives should play a large role too
    I have some characters, play the game and do stuff. It's fun sometimes.

Xbox-NA