The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

End-Game PvE DK Main Tank Build by Liofa

Liofa
Liofa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello everyone ! So happy to finally publish my DK Tank build . This is made for end game content such as veteran HM trials and will obviously work in 4 man content as well even though there are better setups for them . This is not a starter build , might be difficult to use as a beginner player . Anyway , let's start !

RACE

I am an Imperial because I like having high stat pools . Argonian is slightly tankier and has better sustain , not really necessary though . You can tank with any race , choose whichever you want .

ATTRIBUTES

64 Health . You want as much Health as possible . Being an Imperial boosts your Health even higher so you can get an insane Health pool without having to use selfish Max Health gear .

MUNDUS , FOOD AND POTIONS

Lord Mundus as we don't need Magicka Recovery due to Balance .
Tri-Stat purple food for being able to use skills in a row without running out .
Speed + Stamina Return potions for Movement Speed , faster stacking and easy dodging out of red areas .

GEAR

I am running full Heavy for max resistances . Tanks do not benefit a lot from Undaunted passive since Stat pools are already low .

5 Ebon Armory : Classic 5 piece every tank should have . Amazing for group survivability , prevents one-shots . Switch to Torug's Pact for Asylum with same traits and same enchants .

Chest (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant
Legs (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant
Hands (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant
Waist (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant
Feet (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant

5 Roar of Alkosh : Best tanking set at the moment , especially after synergy fixes . Increases group DPS by quite a lot .

Jewelry : Full Shield-Play or 1 Shield-Play + 2 Stamina Cost Reduction
1h Sword (Infused) : Crusher
Shield (Sturdy) : Max Health
Lightning Staff on back bar (Charged) : Shock Enchant or Infused with Weakening

2 Thurvokun : One of the new Monster Sets that drop from Fang Lair . It creates a very big AOE that applies Minor Maim . Has better radius compared to Choking Talons and procs on when close to the enemy . So you don't get a useless proc while trying to stack enemies . Use Lord Warden in single target fights with same traits and same enchants . I also use Earthgore in Asylum for emergency heals .

Head (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant
Shoulder (Sturdy) : Tri-Stat Enchant

SKILLS

One Handed and Shield :

1- Pierce Armor : Melee taunt . Applies best debuffs in the game with a single button .
2- Heroic Slash : Minor Heroism and Minor Maim . Always keep it up .
3- Igneous Shield : Stamina and Ultimate return tool . Also gives Minor Brutality to group .
4- Balance : Deals around 5k damage but gives 3k Magicka . Also gives Major Resolve and Major Ward . Basically infinite sustain for DK tanks as long as you are getting healed .
5- Engulfing Flames : One of the best debuffs in the game . Keep it up all the time .
Ultimate- Aggressive Horn : Best Ultimate for a tank to use . Major Force and 10% Stat boost for everyone .

Lightning Staff :

1- Green Dragon Blood : Minor Vitality and Burning Heart , resulting in 20% Healing Taken . Also works as a emergency heal .
2- Inner Rage : Range taunt .
3- Lightning Blockade : Applies Off Balance and procs front bar enchant .
4- Flex Spot
5- Flex Spot
Ultimate- Magma Shell : Immortality .

Flex Spot Skills :

1- Unrelenting Grip : Good old chains . For stacking everything in one place .
2- Choking Talons : AOE Minor Maim and AOE root .
3- Dragon Fire Scale : Aetherian Archieve 3rd boss and for capacitors in Halls of Fabrication .
4- Deep Breath : AOE interrupt .
5- Shielded Assault : For Assembly General .
6- Absorb Magic : For Rakkhat if you have survivability issues .
7- Crushing Shock : Ranged interrupt .
8- Structured Entropy : 8% Max Health bonus for survivability if you need .
9- Energy Orb : Resource support for your group members and an Alkosh proc for your off tank .
10- Retreating Maneuver : Speed buff for speed runs .
11- Echoing Vigor : Some heals for yourself and group members .
12- Efficient Purge : A necessity in many trials .
13- Stalwart Guard : For boosting DPS of a single Magicka DD .

CHAMPION POINTS

Red : 81 Ironclad , 64 Hardy , 37 Elemental Defender , 15 Quick Recovery , 43 Heavy Armor Focus

Green : 56 Warlord , 9 Sprinter , 75 Tenacity , 100 Shadow Ward

Blue : 100 Blessed , 100 Elfborn , 40 Precise Strikes

That's all for the written guide . If you want a detailed explanation of everything and recommendations on how to play this build , I suggest watching the video :) If you want to ask anything or suggestions for making this build better , leave a comment in this thread or under the video . You can also reach me ingame @LiofaTR , PC EU . Hope you like it !

Liofa
  • JerryAlder
    JerryAlder
    ✭✭
    Hi Liofa and Thx for a nice guide!

Just had one question: Do you always run 7 heavy and why? This was probably the only thing I didn't see explanation for :))
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JerryAlder wrote: »
    Hi Liofa and Thx for a nice guide!

Just had one question: Do you always run 7 heavy and why? This was probably the only thing I didn't see explanation for :))

Yes I run 7 Heavy . Already having a small resource pool makes the Undaunted passive benefit tanks less . About Medium and Light armor passives . They are pretty nice . You can run an Ebon jewelry and use an Alkosh belt to get some passives from Medium armor . I don't think it is necessary though . Even though it might increase sustain by a small amount , I don't really want to give up 1k Stamina for it and I think I already have a really big amount of Health pool , that one jewelry wouldn't change much . But yeah , you can run 6/1 or 5/1/1 , I don't think it matters at all . Go with whatever you have I guess ^^
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting build, nice choice on jewelry glyphs with stamina cost reduction since update.
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seperatist wrote: »
    Thanks for posting build, nice choice on jewelry glyphs with stamina cost reduction since update.

Have you done the math and seen the difference between two?
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This seems like such a popular topic in tanking at the moment so I'd like to share my findings .

Shield-Play enchants

Assuming you block a hit once every second
    564 without enchants
    498 with 1 enchant . 660 stamina saved every 10 seconds , 66 per second
    432 with 2 enchants . 1320 stamina saved every 10 seconds , 132 per second
    366 with 3 enchants . 1980 stamina saved every 10 seconds , 198 per second

Stamina Cost Reduction enchants

Pierce armor , Heroic slash . Both are used once every 10 seconds .
    1531 , 2673 , no enchant = 4204
    1349 , 2491 , 1 enchant = 3840 . 364 stamina saved every 10 seconds , 36 per second
    1166 , 2308 , 2 enchants = 3474 . 730 stamina saved every 10 seconds , 73 per second
    983 , 2125 , 3 enchants = 3108 . 1096 stamina saved every 10 seconds , 110 per second

And for those who are Argonians , Potion Cooldown Reduction enchants

Without enchants
    7582 + 4620 = 12202 > 12202/45 = 271 stamina per second
    With enchants
    7582 + 4620 = 12202 > 12202/30 = 406 stamina per second

So it saves 135 Stamina per second . It is indeed better than Stamina Cost Reduction on paper but most likely not in practice . Reason is , you will have about 19k stamina on an Argonian tank . In order to get full benefit of the potion , you need to lower your Stamina to around 7k so it won't be an overkill Stamina return . Lowering your Stamina to 7k will take more than 30 seconds , meaning most of the potion uses will result in overkill Stamina return . On the other hand , using Stamina Cost Reduction will always have full benefit .
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭

Just tried some content with old glyphs on enchants full shield-play, only had issues sometimes at new dungeons, tried vAS weekly and had much free stamina so i could go for more magicka recovery actually or something but not block. Btw zos said they nerfed that shield-play enchant, but in game we still have same numbers on block cost reduction tho.
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    So even with off-balance changes running lightning backbar is still viable?

Also, what do you think about Frost Staves? I know they upped the block amount; just curious if you had tested to see if they were useful at all yet.
    DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So even with off-balance changes running lightning backbar is still viable?

Also, what do you think about Frost Staves? I know they upped the block amount; just curious if you had tested to see if they were useful at all yet.

@SmellyUnlimited

Off Balance still applies to non-boss enemies without any cooldown . In some trials , trash fights last much longer than boss fights . Lightning Staff is still a necessity for Off Balance on trash fights and for anyone who has Exploiter passive . Frost Staff is still not as good as Lightning because of this reason . If non-boss enemies also had Off Balance cooldown , I would definitely switch to Frost Staff on back bar .
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Liofa

Okay cool, thanks. Yeah I'd gotten the Tactician passive in the CP system thinking my roll dodging would be sufficient for off-balance, so was considering a frost staff. I'm guessing that passive isn't really viable?

• Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Liofa

Okay cool, thanks. Yeah I'd gotten the Tactician passive in the CP system thinking my roll dodging would be sufficient for off-balance, so was considering a frost staff. I'm guessing that passive isn't really viable?

Not really viable . You have to sacrifice 120 points into useless passives for a tank . In order to activate it , you have to roll dodge an attack and it has to be dodgeable , spending a lot of stamina . Or you can just use Lightning Blockade , setting everything in the area Off Balance by using a Magicka skill . Only condition necessary is Concussion and it will mostly be up so it is much more reliable .
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Liofa,

Do you know if anyone is doing anything creative with Jorvuld’s Guidance?

As usual, thank you.
    Edited by Personofsecrets on February 20, 2018 3:16PM
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello Liofa,

Do you know if anyone is doing anything creative with Jorvuld’s Guidance?

As usual, thank you.

@Personofsecrets

First question popped in everyones head was if it would buff the duration of Major Slayer . Answer is no . It is only good for increasing the Warhorn duration . There are only few setups out there that uses this set and they are all healers . Making Jorvulds 5 piece on back bar with lightning staff and using the Aggressive Horn from back bar . It does increase the duration of Major Force so I guess that's something . Is it worth running over other healers sets is not something that I tested or bothered looking into . It is definitely not a tank set since Alkosh got buffed big time with synergy fixes . It can be somewhat useful on healers if used in the way I just mentioned . I don't see a better way to utilise it to be honest ^^
  • anticlergy
    @Liofa . I want to thank you for your guide. It really showed me a lot. However, I have a question or two still.

Basically, after watching your video, I noticed at one point you mentioned that the only reason you are tanking on a DK tank is due to the engulfing flames debuff. And, you specifically said that, if it were not for that debuff, any tank can do the content. So, my questions is really if this is true.

What I mean is that I lurk a lot on the forums. I read posts from people who have a ton of experience and attempt to learn from it. And, from everything I seem to see, people only seem to want a DK tank in Vet trials. Now, I know they are more tanky and all that, but if another tank can do it, why are other tanks so frowned upon? Again, I know that the new engulfing flames debuff is awesome, but if that was taken away, why do people still only want a DK?

Ultimately, I am not trying to argue against the meta. But, I would love to play another tank besides a DK in high level content. And, while I am new to ESO for the most part, I know I am very good at what I do. I have tanked at an extremely high level in many other games. But, it just seems that convincing people to take another tank is like walking uphill both ways.

Basically, I am wondering if you could maybe explain to people that any tank can do the content. And, the only reason that a DK is being brought is due to the engulfing flames debuff. Now, if this is not something that you don't believe, then I am totally cool with you not saying anything. But, my goal is for people to thin outside the box and understand that it can be done just as well.

Anyhow, I appreciate you reading this. And, I appreciate all the information you share with the community. I look forward to reading more posts from you.
  • pelle412
    pelle412
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any class can do any content tank-wise. The reason many frown on non-DK tanks is typically the DK has slightly better sustain and is more forgiving for less experienced tanks. If you know precisely what will kill you and what will not for all the fights in veteran trials, you can do them just as well as a DK.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    anticlergy wrote: »
    @Liofa . I want to thank you for your guide. It really showed me a lot. However, I have a question or two still.

Basically, after watching your video, I noticed at one point you mentioned that the only reason you are tanking on a DK tank is due to the engulfing flames debuff. And, you specifically said that, if it were not for that debuff, any tank can do the content. So, my questions is really if this is true.

What I mean is that I lurk a lot on the forums. I read posts from people who have a ton of experience and attempt to learn from it. And, from everything I seem to see, people only seem to want a DK tank in Vet trials. Now, I know they are more tanky and all that, but if another tank can do it, why are other tanks so frowned upon? Again, I know that the new engulfing flames debuff is awesome, but if that was taken away, why do people still only want a DK?

Ultimately, I am not trying to argue against the meta. But, I would love to play another tank besides a DK in high level content. And, while I am new to ESO for the most part, I know I am very good at what I do. I have tanked at an extremely high level in many other games. But, it just seems that convincing people to take another tank is like walking uphill both ways.

Basically, I am wondering if you could maybe explain to people that any tank can do the content. And, the only reason that a DK is being brought is due to the engulfing flames debuff. Now, if this is not something that you don't believe, then I am totally cool with you not saying anything. But, my goal is for people to thin outside the box and understand that it can be done just as well.

Anyhow, I appreciate you reading this. And, I appreciate all the information you share with the community. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

Hello @anticlergy ! I'll explain why DK is preferred . Because it is easier to play . Igneous Shield and Battle Roar are so easy to use . Literally , only thing you need to do is pressing a button to get sustain . It is just easy gameplay . Other classes will have to pay much more attention to everything and just have a harder time sustaining . DK can just permablock and not give a care . It's less risky to play and easy . If it wasn't for Engulfing Flames , I would play Warden all the way because Warden has better defensive group support skills and higher ultimate regeneration .
  • anticlergy
    Liofa wrote: »

Hello @anticlergy ! I'll explain why DK is preferred . Because it is easier to play . Igneous Shield and Battle Roar are so easy to use . Literally , only thing you need to do is pressing a button to get sustain . It is just easy gameplay . Other classes will have to pay much more attention to everything and just have a harder time sustaining . DK can just permablock and not give a care . It's less risky to play and easy . If it wasn't for Engulfing Flames , I would play Warden all the way because Warden has better defensive group support skills and higher ultimate regeneration .

Hey @Liofa! Thanks for the response. I guess I see the point. But, I also see it as a personal challenge now. If the only reason that people prefer a DK is because anyone can play it, then a strong player must be able to play another class at the same level. In theory of course lol.

Anyhow, I appreciate the responses. I will keep my DK on standby, but it is mind-numbing and boring. Basically, I know I can be awesome on another class if I work hard and learn the fights. Now to beg people to give me a chance.........
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hey @Liofa! Thanks for the response. I guess I see the point. But, I also see it as a personal challenge now. If the only reason that people prefer a DK is because anyone can play it, then a strong player must be able to play another class at the same level. In theory of course lol.

Anyhow, I appreciate the responses. I will keep my DK on standby, but it is mind-numbing and boring. Basically, I know I can be awesome on another class if I work hard and learn the fights. Now to beg people to give me a chance.........

Its not about the player skills, its all about the class perks :)
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ccfeeling

I am impressed when i see non-DK tanks for that sole reason; just requires more varied play style. With the block changes, I was thinking Sorc's might see a resurgence; dark deal + balance is just such a crazy sustain combo. Stronger wards than DK's, and Hurricane gives the major buffs plus minor expedition which is always nice.

That challenging feeling is what's kept me on my stamblade dps. That rotation is just nuts. I feel like if i switched to stam DK or stam sorc i'd be giving up lol.
  • SmellyUnlimited
    SmellyUnlimited
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Liofa

When you have to self-sustain in certain fights, do you run Hardened Armor over Balance?
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Liofa

When you have to self-sustain in certain fights, do you run Hardened Armor over Balance?

@SmellyUnlimited

I never had to self sustain so I don't know . This is a Main Tank build , what you want to know is off-tank related since they are the one that do the self sustain pulls .

If I had to run Spiked Armour , I wouldn't choose Hardened btw . That small shield is probably the most useless thing for a tank . I rather get the Volatile one for AOE to hold aggro on multiple enemies .
  • Kumbiya
    Kumbiya
    ✭✭✭
    A few thoughts..

I think this is a pretty solid build overall, but I would definitely run Absorb Magic on the front bar; the block cost reduction is extremely beneficial, and most of the time you'll be on your front bar as a tank. I'm also curious about running Balance - to my knowledge, not many top tier tanks use it because it puts too much strain on health in veteran Trials. I suppose it would be situational, but running it on Rakkhat for example is a death wish.

Outside of a few situations, I would consider chains to be absolutely essential and just as important as engulfing flames in terms of keeping DKs at the top of the tanking meta, so I wouldn't consider that a flex skill. Several of the others listed are too situational to really ever be used, with a few that are very beneficial most of the time (orbs and vigor stand out).

I also think you're overstating the importance of resistances versus improved stats - the increased resistances from an additional 2 pieces of heavy armor is quite minor compared to the extra resources you get from running 5-1-1 armor, especially with diminishing returns. In terms of monster sets, you should definitely include Bloodspawn in my opinion - more ultimate generation leads to a greater warhorn uptime, which is generally more useful than the buffs from Lord Warden and Thurvokun.

CP 700+
    Rohuku - Redguard StamDK/Tank & Master Crafter
    Mogubishu - Altmer Warden Healer/Mag DPS
    Ruyanril - Dunmer Magblade
    Treads-Muddy-Waters - Argonian DK Tank

vAA HM/vHRC HM/vSO HM/vMoL/vHoF/vAS/vDSA/vMA
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    in a proper raid the additional ultigen from bloodspawn is irrelevant, since you have 3 to 4 group members with horn, which actually makes it present at all time.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Kumbiya
    Kumbiya wrote: »

I think this is a pretty solid build overall, but I would definitely run Absorb Magic on the front bar; the block cost reduction is extremely beneficial, and most of the time you'll be on your front bar as a tank. I'm also curious about running Balance - to my knowledge, not many top tier tanks use it because it puts too much strain on health in veteran Trials. I suppose it would be situational, but running it on Rakkhat for example is a death wish.

Reason I don't run Absorb Magic is explained very detailed in this video , I highly recommend you watch it . It is outdated and uses the old block cost but even after the Shield-Play nerf , it is still not that good . Mostly a waste .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAXhHo7JATk

About Balance , every top tier tank use it . You can see it pretty much on every tank that has the highest scores . It is only a death wish if you don't know what you are doing . Well I guess anything can be a deathwish in this case .

Outside of a few situations, I would consider chains to be absolutely essential and just as important as engulfing flames in terms of keeping DKs at the top of the tanking meta, so I wouldn't consider that a flex skill. Several of the others listed are too situational to really ever be used, with a few that are very beneficial most of the time (orbs and vigor stand out).

Chains are only useful in certain fights . I don't know if you noticed , I wrote ''Main Tank'' in title for a reason . This is a trial build . There are only few fights that you can use chains .

I also think you're overstating the importance of resistances versus improved stats - the increased resistances from an additional 2 pieces of heavy armor is quite minor compared to the extra resources you get from running 5-1-1 armor, especially with diminishing returns. In terms of monster sets, you should definitely include Bloodspawn in my opinion - more ultimate generation leads to a greater warhorn uptime, which is generally more useful than the buffs from Lord Warden and Thurvokun.

I will quote something I wrote in this thread about that .

''Yes I run 7 Heavy . Already having a small resource pool makes the Undaunted passive benefit tanks less . About Medium and Light armor passives . They are pretty nice . You can run an Ebon jewelry and use an Alkosh belt to get some passives from Medium armor . I don't think it is necessary though . Even though it might increase sustain by a small amount , I don't really want to give up 1k Stamina for it and I think I already have a really big amount of Health pool , that one jewelry wouldn't change much . But yeah , you can run 6/1 or 5/1/1 , I don't think it matters at all . Go with whatever you have I guess ^^''

So , yeah . Didn't overstate the importance of resistances at all . As I said , I dont think it matters at all .

Bloodspawn is heavily RNG based . I've been in fights that lasted 4-5 mins and Blood Spawn didn't proc even once . I rather protect my team with something that actually has high uptime and reliable buffs/debuffs . In our group , we can get 50% uptime on Major Force and 100% on Warhorn without Bloodspawn on any tanks or anything else that has ultimate regeneration bonuses . I don't think it is more important than group protection .
  • Jadax
    Jadax
    ✭✭
    Nice guide. Question about cp - does it change according to the trial? If so can you list the changes for like Crag, AS, MoL.
    Edited by Jadax on April 24, 2018 8:07PM
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jadax wrote: »
    Nice guide. Question about cp - does it change according to the trial? If so can you list the changes for like Crag, AS, MoL.

@Jadax

Hey ! Yes you can simply do opposite of Physical and Elemental . So go 64 Ele Defender , 43 Spell Shield , 37 Hardy etc. Always keep Ironclad at 81 :)
  • CultOfMMO
    CultOfMMO
    ✭✭✭
    how *** does trait have to be? i see you have it all sturdy but how about reinforced chest and infused big pieces?

also, while farming for alkosh, is torug or akaviri dragonguard the better support set to go for?

thanks!
    vHoF HM 202k Tick-Tock Tormentor (Stamblade)
    vAS HM 111k Immortal Redeemer (Magplar)
    vCR HM 129k Gryphon Heart (Magblade/plar)
    vSS HM 245k NA 2nd Godslayer (Stamcro)
    Magblade vMA 601k
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CultOfMMO wrote: »
    how *** does trait have to be? i see you have it all sturdy but how about reinforced chest and infused big pieces?

also, while farming for alkosh, is torug or akaviri dragonguard the better support set to go for?

thanks!

@CultOfMMO

Hello!

Reinforced will make unnoticable difference in your damage taken. Infused gives maybe 100-150 resources. Sturdy does make a difference, other traits are not worth it except few encounters.

I don't recommend using Torug's at all. Here is why: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5214080#Comment_5214080

Go with Dragon for now but you can farm Alkosh in nMoL easily. If you are farming with friends, it won't even take a day until you complete the full set. You can drop purple jewelry, weapons and shield from chests.
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build. For trash I swap out Balance with Calvary Caltrops, when I want every motherf***er in the room to look at me.

I also agree with wearing 7 heavy, on a DK at least. The 28% health recovery bonus from Constitution is too good to pass up.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't recommend using Torug's at all.

Obviously things change over time, but given your two conflicting statements on Torug's in this thread, do you still recommend Torug's in Asylum?

The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Obviously things change over time, but given your two conflicting statements on Torug's in this thread, do you still recommend Torug's in Asylum?

Yeah this build is outdated so it is quite normal that I have conflicting opinions ^^ For your question, it depends on if you Off Tank is running Elemental Blockade on the boss or not. If yes, then don't use Torug's. If no, use it.