The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

End-game Vet Trials Healer LF competitive guild

SmellyUnlimited
SmellyUnlimited
✭✭✭✭
I’ve been looking for an end game competitive trials guild for a little while now. I was part of Magic, but they ran so many normal trials I’d be hard pressed to find a V, let alone a HM.

My main: Templar Healer

Gold SPC/Worm/Mending/Sanctuary/Twilight etc.
Master Powered Resto / Charged Maelstrom Lightning

Have completed all Craglorn vet trials and HM’s. Was in vHoF and vMoL progression; made it to Assembly General and Rakkat multiple times, but couldn’t finish. I know all the mechanics and had no trouble healing it. Group eventually faded away, and the weekly progression runs were gone.

Anyway, I can send a screenshot for stat sheets / achievements / etc. Just want to find a competitive end game guild that doesn’t shy from the DLC vet trials and HM’s.

Extra star: 9 trait crafter everything. Enjoy helping to farm/do up some Skyreach if folks leveling up new toons/can jump in wherever needed.

Anyway, thanks!

PS: I also play a tank, and have a DPS. Have tanked VSO HM and VHR HM. Stamblade 45-50k DPS. Don’t mind testing, or if you wanna give me a trial run, ask questions to sure I actually know my [snip] lol. Whatever’s clever, I’m amenable to it.

[Edited for profanity]
Edited by ZOS_Mika on February 19, 2018 2:34PM
DO. NOT. WIPE. (in game OR out!)