Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Any new players need help? (NA PC)

Kwik1
Kwik1
✭✭✭✭
Any new players needing a little help? Do you play at night PST? Do you have questions about how gear or skills work?

I am on most evenings and will be more then willing to help you get going in the game if you need a little help. I am currently leveling a Templar slower then normal and taking the time to get lorebooks, skyshards, delves, public dungeons, etc. I am more then willing to throw you an invite and help you understand the game a bit more and help with quests or skills or anything really.

Obviously I can't help dozens of people, but if you are interested just send me a PM here and I will let you know when I will be on and we will get you going with whatever you need to keep you wanting to play the game more.

Please don't shy away because you think you will look stupid for whatever reason. Everyone was new once and now I have a chance to share my vast (maybe not so vast) knowledge about the game and my skills to help you out. Want to do a random dungeon? Not sure why public dungeons are one of my favorite places? Can't figure out why everyone asks for a delve group or WB group? Send me a PM and I will help you out as well as I can.