The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Veteran Scalecaller Peak Duo

Yoku
Yoku
✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA8ohKaM8gU
Wanted to link it before it gets fixed tomorrow BRAG BRAG BRAG ;)
Sadly to much RNG for Duo in HM... :s
But we tried :)
Maybe there will come a HM Duo vid when we don't get killed by poisen that doesn't even touch us^^
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the damage is good I can see how this would almost be easier than 4 man because of all the *rng mechanics. We 4 are clearing easy below speedrun but if one person steps wrong - that's bad.

Well done!
    Edited by Mureel on February 18, 2018 7:17PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh what's getting fixed tomorrow? For those of us who don't see every thread.
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mureel wrote: »

Apparently they will attempt to fix the issue of people getting hit by the poison cone even when clearly out of it...
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    If the damage is good I can see how this would almost be easier than 4 man because of all the *rng mechanics. We 4 are clearing easy below speedrun but if one person steps wrong - that's bad.

Well done!

It actually is often like that... In my oppinion most of the dungeons are easier with 2 then with 4 ppl... and the dmg is actually not a problem at all :smiley:
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to say this dungeon is beautiful and the first 4 bosses are fun to do. But when it comes to the last-boss I have to say it was disappointing, it's more rolling a dice then actual skill, specially in HM... rng... not to mention broken mechanics!
    Edited by Blackleopardex on February 18, 2018 7:26PM
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Apparently they will attempt to fix the issue of people getting hit by the poison cone even when clearly out of it...

Ooh nice! That's my group's one issue is like not even being in it and RIP
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yoku wrote: »

Well done!

It actually is often like that... In my oppinion most of the dungeons are easier with 2 then with 4 ppl... and the dmg is actually not a problem at all :smiley:

Yeah I can think of some where it's significantly harder without a tank or a healer (usually one or the other depending, but sometimes both) but on the whole, I agree.
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say this dungeon is beautiful and the first 4 bosses are fun to do. But when it comes to the last-boss I have to say it was disappointing, it's more rolling a dice then actual skill, specially in HM... rng... not to mention broken mechanics!

for example the the Stoned mechanic!! xDD YOU RUN INTO IT AND RUN WITH IT AND DONT GET STONED-> POISEN!!!!! R.I.P.... just when you don't need it ;)
    Edited by Yoku on February 18, 2018 7:31PM
  • Mureel
    Mureel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Like we were going for no deaths and really only died to that and not even in it. We fight wherever mechanically possible at the statues on the line between mid and right, keep an eye on statues and call mid or side (because either side doesn't matter if you're not in a side xD) but so many times one clearly out before the spray (think of it like pillars VFH - you need to be there before the shout not at the shout) dies and not even right on the border - but really out - so much rage xD

My husband came charging into the room after hearing a loud GOD F'ING DAMN IT! STUPID SNIP ARSED SNIP! out of the one person in this house who's usually never yelling around! xD

He thought something was very wrong lol!
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭
    interesting story Sis :smiley: