The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Please help

IrishRoyalty1124
Hi I’ve been playing eso for a few years now on PS4 and was just able to make the change to pc. So I’d like to know what add-ones are essential for making re-grinding from scratch easier. I’m starting with a magblade if that makes any difference. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Edited by IrishRoyalty1124 on February 18, 2018 6:06PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorebooks
    Skyshards
    Lazy Writ Crafter for crafting daily writs
    Tamriel Trade Center or Master Merchant for trading
    Foundry Tactical Combat or Combat Metrics for dps counts
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 18, 2018 6:09PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorebooks, Skyshards and Harvest Map will be hugely beneficial for playing catch-up. Maybe Destinations as well.

Advanced Filters and Awesome Guild Store are also no-brainers. They won't help you level, but are so essential that they really should be made into the native UI.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, what server are you on? Many people will be willing to help a console expat by hooking you up with training gear, research items, and truckloads of recipes and furniture plans.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    In addition to the above I would recommend
    • Advanced Filters
    • Awesome Guild Store
    • ESO Master Recipe List
    • Potion Maker
    • and a Mini Map of course (I'm using Votan's)

With this you're ready to start the PC adventure :)
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • IrishRoyalty1124
    Pc Na from PS4 NA, I was thinking of making a separate post asking if anyone wanted to trade anything across formats. I’m 9 traits in everything and can make all exp drinks and have tons of mats and reagents to trade with. Also have Gold but not a ton. Thanks for all the help I appreciate it guys. A pve or pvp guild invite would also be amazing, I’ve done all vet trials except the newest 2 also have flawless on 6 or 7 out of 10 characters, pvp wise I’ve been emp on numerous toons and have crowned small and large groups for a while. Thanks again guys
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once you get past leveling and into end game, there's a whole separate list of add-ons you'll want to consider. For pvp, look at CyrHUD, Cyrodiil Alerts, and an AP or kill counter.

For pve you'll want Combat Metrics, and probably a suite of other ui enhancements. Most common choices are FTC, LUI Extended, Azurah, Srendarr and Combat Cloud. Most of these do variations of the same things and can conflict with one another, so pick the ones that you like the best. I recommend trying them on PTS first, one at a time, and deleting the ones that don't make the cut.

For mini maps, I think Votan's has the least performance impact.

They're out of date, but I still feel like Wykkyd's enhanced HUD and Toolbar are the best in that category.

And I can't believe we all forgot to mention No, Thank You. Check it out, you'll be thankful ;)
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After level 10 go to cyro and fetch the rapid manoeuver skill. Then install "Assist rapid riding" and enjoy leveling faster by just riding around (maybe speed your horse up by the stables first) and collection POIs and bosses.
  • MajesticHaruki
    MajesticHaruki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also upgrade your rig in case you havent done it yet in order to be able to run both the game and all the heavy addons listed above. About loading screens, lag and disconnects all we can do is welcome you to the club. :D
    PC/EU @MajThorax Sorcerer and Housing Decorator prodigy
    In my spare time I collect materials and run away from mudcrabs
  • MercTheMage
    MercTheMage
    ✭✭✭✭
    AGS and Advanced filters are honestly the 2 addons I CANNOT play without.

You might also like votans search box since advanced filters' search box seemed to stop working with clockwork city.
    It also let's you search by set name for when you wanna find unique items.

Inventory insight is another great addon as it allows you to see all your characters' inventories, as well as your bank, guild banks and housing storage.

Perhaps an addon for saving gear and skill setups? I highly recommend either Dressing room or Alphagear. Both are amazing. (Avoid Wykkyd's Outfitter, don't punish yourself lel)

Also I feel like everyone forgot the most important thing lol, Minion! Definitely get minion for installing and automatically keeping your addons updated ^^

I'm gonna list some more in a spoiler, they aren't as essential as the ones mentioned above, more fun/useful stuff.
    EasyTravel is nice for getting around, tho you need a couple large guilds if you want it to really work well. It lets you right click a zone from the list in your map, then scans your friend list and guild rosters for someone in that zone, then ports you to them for free. Can't really control where you end up, but hey, it'll get you to the zone.

Troublemaker is a favorite of mine, it let's you keybind the "Prevent attacking innocents" setting so you can easily toggle it on or off. It also has an option to automatically turn it on after paying your bounty/getting killed by a guard.

Itemization browser is a great addon that let's you view all the available sets in game, as well as see where they drop/can be crafted.

pChat is a chatbox addon with a ton of features like letting you copy text, click links, get a notification sound for PMs, it tells you when you've missed a PM, it can add timestamps to your chat, it has anti spam, I could go on and on about it.
    Edited by MercTheMage on February 28, 2018 4:42PM
    You just going to stand there like a lemon?