The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My strange, broke, day (sort of) in PVP.

f047ys3v3n
f047ys3v3n
✭✭✭✭✭
So I qued for PVP today and got in after an hour and a half. That is when the strangeness began.

First of, yellow was winning (PCNA.) Not sure what is up with that. We haven't won in months but I'll take it. I get to combat, hit my immovable pot and 2 seconds later I get hit with a 7k (seemed a bit high to me I might add) dizzying swing and am CC'd until dead. Yikes, I guess they fixed those pots that lasted too long. They apparently don't work at all now. Were on the last keep for emp so I roll the dice and take the forward camp (they fixed load screens you know.) Nope, they did not fix load screens and I got the endless one.

I close the program after a few min and log back in to find I am, of course, not in Cyr anymore but, of course, still dead. That was a great 4 min in Cyr after the hour and a half wait. I got to ride my hoarse a little and discover that ZOS broke CC immunity and did not fix the load screens they thought they did.

I re-que, and try to go to clockwork. Yea, that load screen is like 3 min. Yikes, that is new. I get the daily boss quest and go fight it. Hmm, looks like they broke bar swap as well. The thing is sticky as hell and half the time I'm on the wrong bar so I take a death from that and feel like a scrub.

I decide to just park my toon at home while it's in the que and go take a shower and watch a show with my wife while in que (I keep my toon logged in with magic because I don't even want to know what happens to que if I log.) I leave at que 62 and come back 1 hour later at 59. Hmm, I'm at 59 in the que and only moved 3 positions in an hour but the campaign shows 3 bars and not locked so I should be able to get in. I drop que and reque only to find that I'm now at 191. Hmm, seems que is broke altogether.

Fortunately, I guess, it is after daily flip over at this time so I log to my crafter to do my writs. Why can I not get stuff from my hireling mails? Guess mail is broke some of the time now. I had to log to get that. Well, I did get a nice 20 voucher nirnhoned purple clothier writ so a tiny (U.S. performance in the Olympics tiny) win there I guess.

So...... CC is broke(er), Cyr load screens which were supposed to be fixed are broke(er), some zone load screens are now several min, bar swap is broke(er given it sometimes didn't go before if it intersected with a CC, Cyr lag, or something), Cyr que (sketchy before) is fully broke now, and I can only get my mail sometimes. That is just my day today in ESO, were not even mentioning that Monday train wreck you guys had.

Now I'm not saying this was the worst launch of new content yet but that was what happened for me in 4 hours of being logged in and I'm not sure exactly what part was supposed to be enjoyable.
Edited by f047ys3v3n on February 18, 2018 7:41AM
I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome to ESO, where PvP is broken to the point of throwing your PC out the window :smiley:

CC immunity and breaking free has been broken and fixed and then broken again with every major patch since time immemorial, so you just need to wait for the next patch and hope it's fixed again. Say bye bye to your characters with less than 36k health, since everyone is abusing the lack of break free now.

In the meantime, you can pull out your credit card and get some shiny boxes from a kitty cat :wink:
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
    Options
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    In the meantime, you can pull out your credit card and get some shiny boxes from a kitty cat :wink:

Don't forget the other boxes... and the dogs! Oh and the pink dyes! All those options to spend money in a perfectly stable and bug free game. /s
    Options