The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Couple LFGuild ... PC/NA/EP/PvX Semi-Casual, Social guild.

Jayshua
Jayshua
✭✭
My wife and I are looking for a Semi-Casual Social guild. Recently returning to ESO we are looking for a community that we could call home here.

We are looking for a PvX guild as we like ALL of the aspects of ESO. We are PC / NA and ONLY on Ebonheart Pact at the moment.

Also Discord is the required voice comms for us. :)

Thanks!

Look for me here or in-game.

@Jayshua
PC - NA - EP
Jayshua / Imperial Warden
Master Craftsman / 50 All Professions
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    Hey @Jayshua Grievance sounds like the perfect spot for you two. We check every box you listed. Stop by and take a look for yourself at forums.grievancegaming.org.
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    @lbishopl I've looked at Grievance in the past! The community looks great! However you PvP for AD when we are EP. :(
    PC - NA - EP
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We are still looking for a home! :)
    PC - NA - EP
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    We are still looking! :|
    PC - NA - EP
  • Jayshua
    Jayshua
    ✭✭
    PC - NA - EP
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Sorry to hear ya'll haven't been able to find a home yet :/ If I come across any community that fits your description of what you're looking for, I will definitely point you in their direction!

PS: If you ever decide to change your mind on the "Discord is required voice comms for us", I'd definitely encourage you to make the jump and apply to The Remnants of Hope! From the sounds of it, we are everything you're looking for save for the discord piece.

Just a thought on this early Wednesday mornin'!

~T
  • Casual_Ranger
    Casual_Ranger
    ✭✭✭
    Jayshua wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381142/the-rangers-guild-casual-leveling-social-guild/p1

I GM The Rangers Guild and have plenty of room if you are still searching!!! PM me in game @Casual_Ranger or reply on the form and ill defiantly shoot you an invite.
  • Zippy81
    Zippy81
    ✭✭✭
    the Outlanders Guild
    We do vet dungeons all the time, we started trials a bit, we do PVP in EP faction every weekend, we've discord, there is an established group of players. I guess you need to contact us in-game. :)

@Zippy81
    Kind regards,
    Zippy
  • Draughluin1025
    Greetings and salutations! Deviant Revelations is a tight knit community of players that meet and socialize on a weekly basis. We have great people in our guild who don't discriminate based on race, political opinion, religious views, you name it. We do not have an in-game attendance or character level requirement. Our sole aim to help one another achieve their in-game goals and have fun along the way. After all, a rising tide lifts all boats!

Our guild is full of knowledgeable officers, helpful and humorous raid leaders, and supportive members. Members are primarily from EST, though we do have a few others sprinkled across time zones. We welcome new and returning players to the game, and are happy to help them with build discussions, crafting, and content completion.

We are primarily a PVE guild, though we do occasionally venture into Cyrodiil when we're feeling frisky. We have weekly events such as dungeon runs, zone clearances, gear farming, and trials that are regularly attended. All of our events, guild rules, and even some fun and informative forum posts can be found on our website. Furthermore, we have a Discord server for voice and text chat which tends to become very active after 7pm EST, and offers some entertaining text during the work day. If you are interested in joining our ranks, please check out our guild website below and fulfill an application. The website's forums are quiet for the most part, but we do use the resources there for arranging sign ups for raid nights and discussing add-ons, trading, etc. Once approved, you will be given an invitation in game within 24 hours.

deviantrevelations.shivtr.com
    Into the fray once more, for guild, gold, and glory!
  • Kiarraswub17_ESO
    One of the best things ESO did for the community is to allow players to join multiple guilds. You don't need to settle for a one size fits all guild.

You should take advantage of niche guilds that specialize in the things you are looking for. For instance joining a trading guild is a great way to make some sweet coin while joining a PvP guild ensures you will always have a group to bully those pesky blueberries and bananas.

If you find a worthwhile guild, they will be more than happy to share you with other guilds as it is a beautiful bridge on our community.

Kharanos Killers is one of those niche guilds. We fill the gap between wanting to do end game content and running veteran end game goodies.

We have a unique path to trials program to guide new players through the character and skill development necessary to blossom into a competent successful raider in a fun and supportive environment.

Please check us out online to learn more about our little community at http://kharanoskillers.com or ping me in game on @kiarrasw.