Queued as healer for new dungeons+ pledge >1 hour wait estimated?

zaria
zaria
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Assume this is some sort of bug. Also an new feature with wait time.
Back then I ran lots of random normal on DD it tended to be 10-15 minutes DD queue for normal, Just time for the undaunted delve quest :)
Complained in guild and two other wanted to do the new dungeons normal. we was only 3 so got last DD from queue and that at least worked well.
However just as I was asked to join guild group I got an invite after 2 minutes. so >1 hour was also wrong :)
its also the only time I have declined an ready invite :)
Grinding just make you go in circles.
Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Kwik1
    Kwik1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well 2 things happen to me:

1) I que as healer and DPS and that messes up my que times for some reason.

2) I que as healer and if I have to wait more then 10 min I just quit and reque and almost always get right in
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwik1 wrote: »

2) I que as healer and if I have to wait more then 10 min I just quit and reque and almost always get right in
    I agree, then you end in the fake queue

I just reacted to the >1 hour wait time estimate. More than 2 minutes is rare as healer I always queue for multiple dungeons.

Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Options
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    24rzao.jpg

I had the same experience as you. Estimated time was >1 hour, but I got into a group within a few minutes.
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be a issue there was another post about a tank i believe comparing their dps to another dps and it seemed two of the three were fine but not the third.

There’s been lots of threads but no comments from staff at all.

Oddly on Xbox one I decided to sub and it randomly disappeared while online. Later it popped back up. There’s definately something wrong the last few days patch or no patch.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to my healer, too. I think there's a bug that leaves you in the dungeon finder queue forever sometimes. When I try as a healer, and it takes more than 10 minutes to get in, it seems like it's bugged, because when I stop that queue and then re-do it, I then get in immediately.
    Options
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those dungeons queue say that on all my toons and all roles. .1 hour. But it still takes the normal time to get in. If more than 5 minutes just remember to unqueue and requeue and it should pick you up quickly.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
    Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
    Options
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think something weird is going on with the group finder. Earlier is was in queue for a DPS role for over an hour. I canceled my queue and re-queued only to get a group about 30sec later.
    Options
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one ought ever let the queue sit for more then five minutes before requeueing.
    Options
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The guess timer is back. Hope it didn't bring it's bugs with it.

No more then 5 mins or so then requeue
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I really hope you're legitimate in both those roles then.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • TheDarkShadow
    TheDarkShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely something wrong with group finder. I queued as DD, got group right away, but after 2 failed attempts to form group, I was left rotting in queue for 30m. Left queue, immediately queued againt, and got group right away. So I took advice from people on forums and just leave if queue take more than 10m and re-queue. Usually get group soon after.
    Edited by TheDarkShadow on February 18, 2018 6:01AM
    Options
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    The guess timer is back. Hope it didn't bring it's bugs with it.

No more then 5 mins or so then requeue
    Yes, it was the wait timer I reacted on and it was obvious wrong.

On DD i found wait time to be 10-15 minutes back then i did them a lot.

Also the some who refuse tend to be the server. I can understand people press wrong sometimes, also DD being afk but it happens way to often.
    Options