The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LUI Extended: is there a way to filter certain abilities?

noequal_1_ESO
noequal_1_ESO
Soul Shriven
specifically, for the combat cloud portion of the add-on.

i recently got the Betty Netch ability for Warden and when i use it, it's very... spammy. i know there's an option to turn off Resource Gain, but, i want to see other sources of magicka/stamina gain. i just don't wanna see all the spam from Betty Netch. i looked through the add-on, but, i don't see any method to thresh hold it like you can with damage/healing nor do i see a filter, unless i'm missing something. anyone know if there is a way?
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    You can't atm.

If you want you can add the abilityId to the hide table for combat text in LuiExtended/data/Effects.lua.

The table is E.EffectHideOverride.

I intend to hide this eventually because its spammy but I have to get all the id's for every rank and morph.

A threshold is a good idea though, might add that in. Thanks!
  • noequal_1_ESO
    noequal_1_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    ArtOfShred wrote: »
    You can't atm.

If you want you can add the abilityId to the hide table for combat text in LuiExtended/data/Effects.lua.

The table is E.EffectHideOverride.

I intend to hide this eventually because its spammy but I have to get all the id's for every rank and morph.

A threshold is a good idea though, might add that in. Thanks!

ah, alright, cool. i'll probably do that when i get Blue Betty to the maximum rank so i only have to edit it once, thanks.
  • ArtOfShred
    ArtOfShred
    ✭✭✭
    ah, alright, cool. i'll probably do that when i get Blue Betty to the maximum rank so i only have to edit it once, thanks.

If you have any issues when you get to that point, drop me a message on ESOUI or email me at artofshred@artofshred.net.

Right now I'm going through Dragonknight Skills and fixing missing icons, broken auras, updating bar highlights, and adding ground tracking for skills that need it. After that I'll probably do Warden next. Might take a while though, this is a really arduous grind - each class has 18 skills * 3 morphs (unmorphed and 2 morphs) * 4 ranks. So 216 individual abilities split into however many id's each ability has. Some are really easy and take only a minute or two to look at - but then you have things like Shifting Standard that have 13 abilityId's per rank.
    Edited by ArtOfShred on August 4, 2020 7:34AM