The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PC EU vs NA

rteezy
rteezy
✭✭✭
Need an honest opinion...

i moved to EU, and my NA account has all the cp, sets, mounts...everything!

is it possible to play pvp from EU on NA servers without latency problems? even if i use wtfast or somethign like thjat?Does anyone play a melee build , playing from EU on a NA account?

PS- Its unbelievable that in 2018 ZOS is still tricking customers into more $$, there is no reason why you cant have NA to EU transfers, no reason why yoru cp, achievments, mounts and everything you bought from the store isnt available on both sides OTHER then your greed (other games have been doing it for years...msot of this games are older then ESO, some even over a DECADE older, yet they get better performance, better coding and better network code and on top of that they DO have NA to EU transfers and treat your accoutn as one.)

• OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This post hurt my head to read
  • Pops_ND_Irish
    Pops_ND_Irish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit
  • naga.
    naga.
    ✭✭✭
    Define what according to you is a latency problem. For some people it can be going from 40 to 100. For others accustomed to high latency an extra 100 is a minor inconvenience.

On another note, there are also games that perform and are coded much worse than ESO, as well as ones which charge extortionate prices for character transfers, not to mention full account transfers. I guess ZOS are not the only greedy ones out there then? Not to mention, I don't think repeating the rant we've all heard before countless times increases your chances of someone actually trying to help you.

PS: What's truly unbelievable is that in 2018 people still can't spell and punctuate even though most browsers can do that for you.
  • rteezy
    rteezy
    ✭✭✭
    naga. wrote: »
    Define what according to you is a latency problem. For some people it can be going from 40 to 100. For others accustomed to high latency an extra 100 is a minor inconvenience.

On another note, there are also games that perform and are coded much worse than ESO, as well as ones which charge extortionate prices for character transfers, not to mention full account transfers. I guess ZOS are not the only greedy ones out there then? Not to mention, I don't think repeating the rant we've all heard before countless times increases your chances of someone actually trying to help you.

PS: What's truly unbelievable is that in 2018 people still can't spell and punctuate even though most browsers can do that for you.

PS- i can "communicate" even if with poor grammar in about 5 languages since my main language is truly Latin based, would take that over perfect grammar on my second (most likely third) language :English
    Dont know if you are part of the statistic, but mot of NA people that "brag" over grammar and punctuation online usually can only really speak and write in English, in my opinion that is trully sad and somewhat disappointing, but NOT surprising since it has been proven that multilingualism is connected to a higher intelligence and brain activity level...

/drops mic
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rteezy wrote: »
    PS- Its unbelievable that in 2018 ZOS is still tricking customers into more $$, there is no reason why you cant have NA to EU transfers, no reason why yoru cp, achievments, mounts and everything you bought from the store isnt available on both sides OTHER then your greed (other games have been doing it for years...msot of this games are older then ESO, some even over a DECADE older, yet they get better performance, better coding and better network code and on top of that they DO have NA to EU transfers and treat your accoutn as one.)

There are a few things that carry over, like I believe the Imperial Edition that was bought as a game, but not the Imperial Upgrade bought through Crown Store carries over.

However, nothing that you buy in the Crown Store carries over. Those are server specific. I'm not sure that has anything to do with it being 2018, instead that's how its always been.
  • naga.
    naga.
    ✭✭✭
    rteezy wrote: »
    PS- i can "communicate" even if with poor grammar in about 5 languages since my main language is truly Latin based, would take that over perfect grammar on my second (most likely third) language :English
    Dont know if you are part of the statistic, but mot of NA people that "brag" over grammar and punctuation online usually can only really speak and write in English, in my opinion that is trully sad and somewhat disappointing, but NOT surprising since it has been proven that multilingualism is connected to a higher intelligence and brain activity level...

/drops mic

Cool story bro. Have a cookie for the effort. Sorry to be a *** breaker, but I'm not NA, nor is English my first language. Also, don't get me started on the details of those studies (e.g. impact of being fluent in similar vs. dissimilar languages on brain activity). Not to mention, I'm not sure what you're going at since I wasn't actually bragging about my grammar, nor was I criticising your overall ability to communicate. At best I was pointing out your inability to take advantage of what is likely to be a feature of your browser, which was actually intended to be nothing more than a snarky remark.

I guess you'll be picking up that mic... right about now.

EDIT: I was actually asking for details to help you, in case you haven't noticed...
    Edited by naga. on February 17, 2018 9:18PM