The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Suggestion: Trial Queues

SynodicOracle
SynodicOracle
✭✭✭
I know many people may be opposed to this, but I personally think it is something of necessity.

We have queues for dungeons where we get PUGs, this makes it a lot quicker and easier to find a group for a dungeon [when it's not bugging out like hell]

I think we should have this for Trials too, I understand the opposition to this as people who are woefully unprepared may join, and trials require communication, so I think to combat this a level cap for normal and vet trials should be negotiated.

As I say, I understand the reasons against this, but it can be impossible and very draining to have to go to every zone and guild and advertise a trial trying to find someone, and it's even worse at later hours.

If anyone has anything they'd like to add to what could make a system like this work, feel free.

@SynodicOracle
@SynodicOracle
"I'm a God, how can you kill a God? What a grand and intoxicating innocence"

I'm a PvE Healer but mostly play solo questing these days. Lore enthusiast and long-term Elder Scrolls Fan, dating back to Morrowind, but my favourite is Oblivion.

GUILD: The Thalmor Embassy PC EU
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. It's so lame trying to get a group for it
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it really that hard? I mean I never really tried to pug because I mostly run with guildies, tho craglorn zone chat seems always busy.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    normal ones can be puged easily, i dont see a problem with those at least. id never use on vet unless max cp requirement and even then probably wouldnt lol
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • SynodicOracle
    SynodicOracle
    ✭✭✭
    @Milvan As a Guildmaster and a member of Trials guilds, it still can be tiresome.

People always want to do different trials, and at later hours it's worse.

Craglorn zone chat usually advertises for Craglorn trials, I've rarely picked up many people for nAS or nHoF and such
    @SynodicOracle

I'm a PvE Healer but mostly play solo questing these days. Lore enthusiast and long-term Elder Scrolls Fan, dating back to Morrowind, but my favourite is Oblivion.

• SynodicOracle
    SynodicOracle
    ✭✭✭
    @magictucktuck I think that would work very well.

I'd still want a minimum of CP160 at the very least for normal trials, and I agree that vet trials would be harder than they already are if people weren't chosen on a by-person basis
    @SynodicOracle

• LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal... Maybe.
    Vet... Thats not going to work. Well, maybe for Craglorn trials, if everyone in group knows the tactic (or is willing to listen). Oh and they would need to implement a mechanic that removes hardmode in Craglorn trials, because someone in a pug group might unknowingly break some orbs or statues... ;)
    For any vet DLC trials that would be just a waste of time imo. Well, maaaaybe non-hm vAS could work, but that would alsp require some coordination.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milvan wrote: »
    Is it really that hard? I mean I never really tried to pug because I mostly run with guildies, tho craglorn zone chat seems always busy.

I never see it and when I do I'll say I'll join but then can't finish the group.

It's rediculous I just want to do them not spend hours finding people to do them
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How would vote kicking work? How many people would be needed to kick a DPS who keeps pulling the boss, etc.?
  • SynodicOracle
    SynodicOracle
    ✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    How would vote kicking work? How many people would be needed to kick a DPS who keeps pulling the boss, etc.?

I would imagine it would need to be the large majority, like an election... only a de-election
    @SynodicOracle

• Tetrafy
    Tetrafy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed normal ques at least. I mean Ive done pugs for HM turn 13s and other trials and raids in ffxiv. Its literally not a big deal.