The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

REQUEST | Ability to port from Cyrodiil gates wayshrines to our main home

Dragonnord
Dragonnord
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Now, when leaving Cyrodiil using the shrine at one of the home bases, we must first travel to any town or city (and so wait for an unnecessary loading screen that uses to be long), to just then be able to port to our home (and so wait for another loading screen again).

Currently, when in Cyrodiil, I go to the main shrine in one of the home bases, go to the map where my main home is, click over my house icon but I get an error saying "You cannot recall to Wayshrines while in Cyrodiil", even when I'm using the main shrine at faction base.

Please add this ability.

Thank you.

SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I support this idea! Annoyed by this every time I try porting home from the map, only to be reminded that I have to do a dumb animation every time first, which I can't even do in Cyrodiil.

Just make our houses work like delves when a friend / group member is inside; we can port in for free, but leaving via teleport costs gold.
    Edited by GreenHere on February 17, 2018 3:45PM
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreenHere wrote: »
    I support this idea! Annoyed by this every time I try porting home from the map, only to be reminded that I have to do a dumb animation every time first, which I can't even do in Cyrodiil.

Just make our houses work like delves when a friend / group member is inside; we can port in for free, but leaving via teleport costs gold.

You can always port to your house for free.

You just can't port to your house directly from the gate wayshrines in Cyrodiil at all.
  • Aeph
    Aeph
    ✭✭✭
    Fully support this idea.