Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit station question

m2rc
m2rc
✭✭✭
Hey all, is it possible to make my Outift that I made on one of my characters carry over to another one of my characters?

Thanks
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not entirely sure what you’re asking.

If you’re asking to create an outfit on one character and have access to that exact configuration automatically...no, you can’t do that. You’d have to note down what you made the outfit from and rebuild it on the other character.

But if you’re asking if that 2nd character will have the ability to build the same outfit - yes. All motif and colors are account-wide in this system, so if one of your characters can build an outfit they all should be able to.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    m2rc wrote: »
    Hey all, is it possible to make my Outift that I made on one of my characters carry over to another one of my characters?

Thanks

You cannot share or copy outfits between characters. You can recreate the outfit for difference characters, though, but it is entirely manual. You have to remember styles and colors.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • m2rc
    m2rc
    ✭✭✭
    :/ that kinda sucks. Would've been nice if they just let us choose if we wanted to use the same outfit on other characters.