The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Inventory Insight - Not picking up all items and duplicating

Donatelllo
Donatelllo
✭✭✭
My Inventory Insight (Yes it is the very latest version) is misbehaving. Even after a complete uninstall and reinstall including physically deleting the variable files and the addon files it is doing two things that are quite frustrating.

1. Duplicating item quantities. If I have 2 rings it will display as 4 rings. 1 shield becomes 2 shields etc etc.
2. It will not display items in my bank correctly if at all. I have a full set of various pieces of equipment but for some reason it is only displaying certain items. It will display the gloves but not the hat. Even when you check the set item description box.

Has anyone got a fix for this? I tried to post something on the ESOUI forums but could not get a forum login to work properly.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

EDIT: The addon is not even showing what items are in my bank. Back to pen and paper I suppose :(
Edited by Donatelllo on February 17, 2018 2:10AM