The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Who do I talk to about my character shrinking?

DragonLane555
DragonLane555
✭✭✭
So I just came back to ESO last month after being away for a few years. Yesterday I made a new Imperial toon, and I realized that my new toon was taller than my main who is also Imperial. Now I always make my male toons max height so my question is who do I talk to about unshrinking my main?

Fyi I did send in a ticket about it, but the amount of info we can put in them is so small that I was only able to tell them that I had just come back, and my character shrunk. I'm sure there is some customer service guy sitting there scratch his head right now going "What am I looking at".

Anyway thanks ahead of time
AnuDragon
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I just came back to ESO last month after being away for a few years. Yesterday I made a new Imperial toon, and I realized that my new toon was taller than my main who is also Imperial. Now I always make my male toons max height so my question is who do I talk to about unshrinking my main?

Fyi I did send in a ticket about it, but the amount of info we can put in them is so small that I was only able to tell them that I had just come back, and my character shrunk. I'm sure there is some customer service guy sitting there scratch his head right now going "What am I looking at".

Anyway thanks ahead of time
    AnuDragon
    Probably you must use Crowns to purchase a token from the Crown Store that you can use to change the appearance (size, etc.) of that character. After you buy it, the token will appear in one of the slots at the bottom of the Select Character screen. If you click on the token, then you can select the character for which you want to use it.

If you've been away so long that you don't know anything about the Crown Store, then welcome back to the increasingly monetized features of The Elder Scrolls Online. :neutral:

There is a default keybind to display the User Interface (UI) for the Crown Store which I cannot recall. However, you can view (and change) the default Standard keybinds -- while viewing the primary Heads Up Display -- by pressing the ESC key, then select Controls, then select Keybinds.

If you need or want to buy Crowns, then log-in to your ESO Account (after you enter your "birthdate" on the Age Gate page, the log-in dialog is shown).
    • If you have an ESO Plus monthly subscription, ZOS adds 1500 Crowns to your account at the Crown Store each time they receive payment for your "membership". You can accumulate them from month-to-month.
    • Without a subscription, you can buy Crowns with Dollars (24/365) by way of a feature on the account management page which enables you to do that.
    In my humble opinion it might be worth spending the money if the game software (which has a primitive UI without the improvements of add-ons) did not have so many continually accumulating design oversights and bugs. Your opinon may differ now, but maybe you will eventually agree, yes? (as a Khajiit would ask)

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
    Options
  • DragonLane555
    DragonLane555
    ✭✭✭
    Well I left soon after Craglorn came out, but I do know about the Crown store. With that said.....

I don't think I should have to buy an appearance change for something that is obviously a bug! I mean all customer support would have to do is max the height bar for me to put my Toon back the way he was.

Anyway I do thank you for your response, it is appreciated!
    Options