The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Creating alts of different factions.

LittlePinkDot
LittlePinkDot
✭✭✭✭✭
So for my next character Im thinking of making a magblade, either dark elf or argonian. I currently have 2 AD characters and 1 DC character.
My main faction is AD but I dont want to go through the same faction quest lines again, it just sounds very boring, and I prefer to follow lore, and Argonians and Dark elves are EP.
It would be more fun to quest through something I havent done before.
I currently dont have a pvp guild, but are there any multi faction guilds?
Im not trying to be a traitor, I just want to play through the ep quests with a new character. This would be my last character Im sure. I dont have the patience to fill 8 character slots, takes me months to level a single character to 50.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a bosmer who goes out hunting for blood - for the pact...a khajiit loyal to king emeric, and, a redguard whom fights for the queen...

always fun to mix stuff up...

you may need to stroll through the guild recruitment sub section to find a pvp guild that caters to all factions...

just last night on my platform/server (ps4/na) saw a keep "claimed" by a guild called: alliance hoppers :p
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Note that you can make an AD character and immediately go and do the EP quest line first thing, you're not stuck doing the AD quests over and over. Faction is really only meaningful in PvP.

Also, Dominion Argonians rule.

<-- (has 4 AD Argonians).
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Note that you can make an AD character and immediately go and do the EP quest line first thing, you're not stuck doing the AD quests over and over. Faction is really only meaningful in PvP.

Also, Dominion Argonians rule.

<-- (has 4 AD Argonians).

Wait a minute... if we can just do the EP quests and still be AD, then what is the point of Caldwells silver and gold?

And for magblade why would you choose Argonian over Dark elf?
    Yes argonian has better healing which I think would work good with the siphoning skill tree, but Dark elf has that fire damage and fire resistance. Im stumped as to which to choose.
    But Argonian would make more sense for AD.. only an idiot would side with their slave masters.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wait a minute... if we can just do the EP quests and still be AD, then what is the point of Caldwells silver and gold?

Well back before One Tamriel you had to do the faction quests in a certain order, starting with your faction. That's where silver and gold came from. Nowadays you can go anywhere you like whenever you like.
    And for magblade why would you choose Argonian over Dark elf?

Because I love the noble Saxhleel, the filthy Dunmer not so much :tongue: Just a personal preference. My "main" mageblade is actually an Altmer.

Yes argonian has better healing which I think would work good with the siphoning skill tree, but Dark elf has that fire damage and fire resistance. Im stumped as to which to choose.
    But Argonian would make more sense for AD.. only an idiot would side with their slave masters.

It really depends more on the role you want to play. Argonians make excellent tanks and healers with the healing bonuses and resource-restore-with-potions passive. Dunmer passives lean more toward DPS.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion