The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Talent calculator - which one gets updated regularly?

Seraphayel
Seraphayel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Title says it all. I'm looking for a talent calculator website that gets updated with every big update / dlc. I found several websites that are 6 months or more behind the recent updates. Is there a website with a calculator that get its updates when every big patch gets released?
PS5
EU
Aldmeri Dominion
- Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eso-skills.com
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Best one out there, not updated for dragon ones yet but they are usually pretty good about updates-

http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I started playing a few months back and had to go thru the same tasks of finding what sites had the good info not to mention all of it since the game itself has so many different elements to it. Both of the sites above are great, I think besides the wiki, which I think links you to the usp build editor page when looking for a build calculator is another great site full of info, one thing I wish I could find is some site that would allow me to keep track of what gear from what sets I had as well as the ones I needed because I currently play on console so we don't get to use any add ons like pc's do so anything like that I want I have to do in spreadsheets or my notebook.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**