The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Six Go Shard Hunting In Cyrodiil

MrSaxon
MrSaxon
✭✭✭
Myself and five others are planning on going shard hunting in Cyrodiil, as only one of us has been there before (and you obviously can't do a dungeon with six). We're all different alliances, though. How big of an issue will this cause? Will we even be able to group together?
  • thedude33
    thedude33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't need to group. Someone needs to gather a bunch of mobs into a big clump. Everyone stands among the mobs and spams their AOEs = win
    1v1 Win/Loss Record in PvP.
    1 Wins - 392 Losses (guy was AFK)

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in Cyrodiil, alliance matters. Those of you in different alliances will be able to friendly fire each other. If you absolutely insist of doing this with multiple allainces, I recommend using single target skills only or letting one alliance clear the delve for the others.
    The skyshards are all in delves or open world, so the number in your group won't matter.
    The hardest part will be the six skyshards behind the gates near the scroll temples. In order to get to the enemy skyshards, their gate has to be open, meaning their back keeps are taken. For example, to get the skyshards near EP's Ghartok, DC or AD have to own Arrius and Farragut keep. When those keeps are regained by EP, the gate will shut and you can't get back to the skyshards. This often takes a fair amount of cooperation by your faction. I recommend keeping an eye on your campaign over several days or weeks and be ready to jump on the opportunity to grab those skyshards while the gates are open.
  • MrSaxon
    MrSaxon
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the information, VaranisArano.