The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a research addon

Huzya
Huzya
Can anyone please help out with some advice for a research addon that is similar in function to Research Assistant? I really love how I can go into my inventory and know exactly which weapons/armor I need to keep for researching (and which ones I can melt.... including the duplicates of the ones I still need to research).

I've been really happy with Research Assistant, but with the recent patch, it's causing a bank bug where you can't split inventory unless you first take it out of the bank.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huzya wrote: »
    Can anyone please help out with some advice for a research addon that is similar in function to Research Assistant? I really love how I can go into my inventory and know exactly which weapons/armor I need to keep for researching (and which ones I can melt.... including the duplicates of the ones I still need to research).

I've been really happy with Research Assistant, but with the recent patch, it's causing a bank bug where you can't split inventory unless you first take it out of the bank.

You could try the fix over here. The problem is the addon doesn't recognize the double bank subscribers benefit unless you add in the code in the fix.

Sounds like it may be the cause of your problem too.
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »

Yes traitbuddy is excellent. It's one of those add-ons where you wonder how you how you coped before you had it...
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    majulook wrote: »

yes, it this addon is great!