Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

making gold (ps4)

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So when I stopped playing eso just after morrowind released, I had around 200k gold saved up. I came back to the game about a month ago, and I'm down to less than 30k after buying gear sets and respeccing many of my characters trying to adapt to the changes that have been made since I left. I still have two characters that need to respec and get new gear still, so I'm basically broke right now.

What are some quick ways of making gold on console right now? I have one character that has all crafting skills and 8 traits on most items, but I don't really have anything stored that I can sell for any decent amount.
PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fastest way to make money is to farm crafting materials and sell the refined mats and gold tempers. Along the same lines would be farm alchemy reagents, which the right ones can fetch a nice price for even a stack of 10-15. Lady Smock, Corn Flower, etc. After that if you have a thief you can pick pocket in Vardenfell, the motifs still fetch a good price, 10-20K each depending on the style. Plus all the picking will net 4-6k on just the looted treasures. All of the above will require a guild trader just to maximize profits, you can accomplish via zone chat but its hit or miss. Doing the above I stay at 700K +/- gold at all times.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you PvP, the gear you buy from the gold vendor over the weekends, some of it can be sold and a lot of times you can make good coin off of them.

But I agree with SGT_Wolf, if you mainly do PvE, that's the best route to make $ imo.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue