The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Automatic instant rez if dead and an under 50 level up occurs

LonePirate
LonePirate
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I was playing on Kyne tonight when I was killed near the front flag at Chalman. However, while dead, I received some XP from a killed enemy player who I had damaged before my death. Upon receiving this XP, I leveled up and was instantaneously resurrected without being rezzed by another player. There were no allies nearby to rez me when this occurred leading me to believe the level up was the cause of the rez.

Has anyone else experienced this? I reported a bug as this could potentially swing a battle on Kyne if the previously dead player had plenty of allies beside him to rez or was able to place a camp.
  • Makato
    Makato
    ✭✭✭
    Leveling up resets all your resource pools to 100% even when your dead wich leads to ressurrcting indeed ,dunno if it's intended or not but this isn't a new thing.
    PC/EU
    All factions all classes
    Autocorrect does not care bout what i write so i don't care bout my spelling
    LIZZURD IS LOVE LIZZURD IS LIFE !
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a thing since launch AFAIK

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep its normal happened to me in PVP before as well, I was dead, got some XP suddenly reserected magically with glows going on, tried to run, got killed by zerg. Was fun while it lasted! :)
    "I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160