The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is the optimal red CP layout?

pizzaow
pizzaow
✭✭✭
Pre-morrowind I remember switching my red CP before each trial, but I rarely touch it these days. Is it worth switching for any trial (including vMA, vDSA)? If so, what do you recommend? If you keep it static, how do you like to invest your points? Is the setup different for magic/stam or melee/ranged?
XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be interesting to know yes....
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the people I know just take Alcast's spreads and run with that unless they specifically know they need a tweak somewhere.

Personally most of mine is just spread across the damage reduction and bastion ones with 30-50 in each
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • weg0
    weg0
    ✭✭✭
    Because of diminishing returns you can invest pretty evenly in reduced direct damage, reduced DoT damage, reduced spell dmg, and reduced physical dmg. If pvp or tank, you’ll want some in healing received. If you use a shield (mag or dk tank), pump up bastion. That should be pretty standard for all content.
    Edited by weg0 on February 15, 2018 9:38AM
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You want most in reduced magical DMG star and reduced physical DMG star. Then, spread evenly between reduced damage from single target and reduced damage from DOTs.