The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

VoidStalkers Recruiting Today!

Zeltaath
Zeltaath
Soul Shriven

We are a small friendly guild looking for active members so we can do bigger and better events! We are mixed between PvE and DC PVP in Vivec, with plenty of room for advancement for those that are active, friendly, and prove themselves! We have a Discord server for Trials and PvP Raid Parties. We have a handful of officers, including myself, that has been playing ESO for a couple years and it would be an honor for me to help you out and give you more experience! Regardless if you are an experienced, returning, or new player there is a spot for you here. Either adding to our experience pool or learning from us in any and every field. We as a guild are always happy to help guildies out in any way to make their gaming experience better and much more fun! While our guild does run off of EST time, We do try to plan events that Work with NA and Eastern nation like, Australia (Which we do have a top officer from). Feel free to mail me in-game or right here for invites or questions.

Hope to see you in the Void!
@Zeltaath