The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Feedback and Proposing some Improvements to Fang Lair Endboss Hardmode

Greydir
Greydir
✭✭✭✭✭
As a Preamble i would like to add, that i have tested the dungeon in vet Mode on the PTS, but unfortunatly i was not able to get a Group together to try the Hardmode on the PTS.

I Really like the Hardmode of this dungeon up to a Certain point. The First Part of the Fight ist Wonderfully structured, and since the Mechanics cannot be avoided actually trying to Burn the Boss is serverly punished, forcing Players to communicate and take care of occurung mechanics. The Structure of the Fight as a whole should not be changed.
The Biggest Problem in the fight are the randomly spawning Ghosts in the Second phase, since the do not sufficiently differ in colour from the surroundings. If those ghosts had a displayed AoE to highlith their Path, the fight would feel much less punishing,since they are far to easy overlooked. Such a change would really help to make the fight more consistent, while at the same time maintaining the overall difficulty level.
Ebenherzpakt
Sir Greydir - Dunmer DK
Don Greydir - Kajit NB
Ser Greydir - Imperial DK
Dieser-Greydir-Heilt - Argonier Templer
Greydir Finsterklinge - Bretone NB
Greydir Drakenson - Nord Hüter
Clear: vAA HM - vHrC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF TTT - vAS [+2] - vCR [+3] GH - vSS HM - vKA HM - vRG