Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Question about Scalecaller Peak Dungeon [SPOILER]

Rickter
Rickter
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

Maybe this was explained in game and im too lazy, but for those of you that have experienced Scaller Peak Dragon Bones DLC Dungeon -
why does Zaan have Spellbreaker?

I dont need to explain the significance of this artifact and i was hoping for a quick answer on how it was obtained.

Thanks!
RickterESO
PC | NA | DC
YouTube
Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
PvE:
vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Best Answers

• MythicEmperor
    MythicEmperor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afaik, Zaan is Peryite’s champion.
    With cold regards,
    Mythic

Favorite Characters:
    Kilith Telvayn, Dunmer Telvanni Sorcerer (main)
    Kilith, Dunmer Magblade (old main)
    Vadusa Venim, Dunmer crafter (older main)
    Hir Hlaalu, Dunmer Warden
    Søren Icehelm, N'wah Warden
    Fargoth of Morrowind, Bosmer commoner
    Answer ✓
  • Anacario
    Anacario
    ✭✭✭
    Afaik, Zaan is Peryite’s champion.

This. Peryite's banners are all over Scalecaller Peak, and there's a statue of him in the room where you encounter Zaan. Peryite probably gave the artifact to Zaan in exchange for her service, much like other Princes do with the heroes in single player games.
    "There's an old Orcish saying about shields. I don't remember what it is, I'm just saying. There's an old Orcish saying. Buy a shield."

CP 1121
    PC NA
    Beta Tester / Member since November 2013
    In-Game-Name: @barblebapkins
    -Anacario Thunderbrewer ( AD , Altmer magsorc shock mage, main )
    -Revlyn Dres ( EP , Dunmer stamblade assassin )
    -Attrius Truiand ( DC , Imperial stamDK tank )
    -Dar'Jariido ( AD , Khajiit stamblade pacifist thief )
    -Cleans-Many-Rivers ( EP , Argonian magplar healer )
    -Idrayla Telvanni ( EP , Dunmer magDK fire mage )
    Answer ✓
  • Crumorn
    Crumorn
    ✭✭✭
    But she was a dragon priest? I am just wondering why a dragon priest. I didn't know they had so much conscious decision making/ manipulation potential. In TES: Skyrim they seem much more...lacking everything human. More like drauger, zombie brained and pissed off to be woken up.

Correct me if I am wrong but is Zaan the only one we see like this?
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crumorn wrote: »
    But she was a dragon priest? I am just wondering why a dragon priest. I didn't know they had so much conscious decision making/ manipulation potential. In TES: Skyrim they seem much more...lacking everything human. More like drauger, zombie brained and pissed off to be woken up.

Correct me if I am wrong but is Zaan the only one we see like this?

Well, I'd say she is a similar to Miraak, I mean she prob survived the Dragon War and either through rituals she extended her life or less likely went into hiding into Oblivion but this is very unlikely, at least thats why she looks less draugr like then the rest of the Dragon Priests in ESO
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »
    Well, I'd say she is a similar to Miraak, I mean she prob survived the Dragon War and either through rituals she extended her life or less likely went into hiding into Oblivion but this is very unlikely, at least thats why she looks less draugr like then the rest of the Dragon Priests in ESO

Part of the premise of her dungeon was that she was killed by her followers after Thurvokun took off, I don't think she survived.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

Part of the premise of her dungeon was that she was killed by her followers after Thurvokun took off, I don't think she survived.

Oh I missed that, hmm then probably she is either got resurrected by the Daedric Cultists or by Peryite himself
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old