The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Keeping the wine, ale, fish, and fruit cool in the Hot Hundings House

Dojohoda
Dojohoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Now that I have the furnishing achievements out of the way; I've slowly been removing furniture and trying to make the place homey. xD

First issue is slots, so I minimize items and Re-purpose items when possible and try to concentrate on features. The feature I added recently is a place for my cool refreshments, and for guests when I have them. xD

Inspired by the Ice Floes, I bought the small one from the crown store and placed it ever so carefully in a wall. I figured the small one would be the right size for the small space and it was a lucky guess.

Then I embedded two kegs just so the keg's feet would not show.

(Re-purpose) For the misty effect, I sunk 2 Redguard censors, upside-down just beneath the floor, side by side.

(Re-purpose) I wanted big shelves, so I moved two barrel shelf racks from the kitchen to the ice floe wall.

(Re-purpose) I needed some sort of wall, so I removed 2 Redguard Bar, Long Cabinets from the kitchen. I placed the bottom one upside down and I placed the second one right-side up, carefully, trying to lineup the sides.

(Re-purpose) I removed boxes of produce from the kitchen and placed them at an angle in the cabinets. I took various barrels, bottles, and mugs from parts of the house and placed them on the shelf racks. I was able to get rid of a wine rack, thus opening another slot. =)

It's not the slickest thing ever, but I wanted to share it anyway. Images below.

View from inside:
1O1QvpF.jpg

View from above:
tuJS6zY.jpg

From further away:
5aiR8uO.jpg

Edited by Dojohoda on February 14, 2018 1:06AM
Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
Might be joking in comments.
-->(((Cyrodiil)))<--