The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] ''Raid Guild'' XL Fun and Pleasure looking for new members (vMOL approved)

Bosov
Bosov
✭✭✭✭✭
Greetings,

Remember that time, you stood in a major city and all the people around you had cool trial titles, skins and golden jewelery? Remember the feeling you had when you said to yourself.. ''wow i wish i had enough money to buy a trial carry''?

What if i told you there is no need for this feeling?
You can join XL Fun and Pleasure and have the great feeling of completing vet trials yourself!
A team of above average players (some are just slightly above) is here to help you kill Rahkat and other big mean trial bosses!

We currently have a small group of players which is very heavy stamina DPS based - We are looking for atleast one healbot/medic, a tank and some ranged DPS.

We arent aiming for those number 1 leaderboard scores but we do want to complete the content in a reasonable time so we have to set some requirements for people who want to have
XL Fun and Pleasure.
We also dont just want to run a trial, get the skin and be done with it. We do want some sort of progession when running certain trials.

Tank - multiple tanking sets (sets like Ebon, Alkosh, Dragonguard or even Torugs Pact)

Healer - Unfortunately there is one set every healer in this game NEEDS to have, if you want to be a healer in our group we do require you to have Spell Power Cure + atleast one of the Worm Cult/Mending/Sanctuary/Gossamer sets.

Ranged DPS - 35k dps or higher (ele drain YES - lover mundus NO) would be a good starting point. Depending on your class/sets/cp there might be some adjustments in this requirement.
Melee DPS - Not really looking for these.. however if you feel like you could add something to the group you could apply.

Main requirements :

1. Be willing to learn and improve
2. Be able to handle some BANTAHHH (This is how the English say this i believe)
3. Dont ragequit after a few fails, there are people who are totally new to trials

What we can offer you :

1. Fun! Pleasure! XL Fun and Pleasure
2. Trial mechanics explained to you!
3. A very experienced player who never ever gets annoyed at people failing to do mechanics
4. Above average players
5. A Discord server
6. Trial Completions (This also will depend on you)

If this all sounds interesting to you please message @Bosov91 ingame with your application.

Note : Last weekend we cleared vMOL with one player who had never even been in normal trial and doesnt do 20k dps, a <400cp tank who didnt play the game for months and 5 people who had not completed vMOL before. We are just that coooool.
Xbox One - EU - GT : Bosov
PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :
https://twitter.com/SlashLurk/status/895068339273310208

• Isildurrr
    Isildurrr
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Isildurrr on February 26, 2018 12:13AM
    www.isildurrr.com
    www.twitch.tv/isildurrr_
  • Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    What days do you raid?
    Edited by Dextail on February 16, 2018 8:17AM
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Dextail.

How wonderful you are interested in joining our little society! I already feel like you are a pretty cool person so you might just be the right fit for us!

Some of our members have other commitments in other raidguilds which they prioritise (which isnt a problem at all) Our usual raids have been on friday so far (The grand number of these usual raids is 1) and we aim to do the raids on Friday and/or during the weekend.

However, like i stated before, we are very flexible so if enough people are available during the week we could do some trials on those days too.

btw are you that famous streamer on twitch? https://twitch.tv/dextrall?
    Edited by Bosov on February 16, 2018 5:59PM
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• SevenPacer
    SevenPacer
    ✭✭✭
    "A very experienced player who never ever gets annoyed at people failing to do mechanics"

This sounds... tempting...
    I can already hear the sound of "You spastics" in my head :*
    @SevenPacer [PC/EU]
  • Manzarken
    Manzarken
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I am just returning to the game after about a year, and I am looking for a new raiding guild. I have experience in vAA, vHRC, vSO, vMol and vDSA and have done HM for vHRC.

I am currently 693cp and am currently maining a magicka sorc pet build, I have full gold divine necropotence, blue moondancer jewlery and a legendary nirnhoned maelstorm lightning staff. On the 3mil hp dummy I have I pull 31-33k dps, but this is with me applying ele drain myself so I have some room to improve.

In real life I am 22 year old PhD student researching the effects of irradiation in pressure vessel steels, and as a person I am patient and have problems with wiping a few dozen times!

If you want more information or wish to talk with me you can message me in-game @Manzarken.

FYI I am posting this hear because I couldn't mail you in game said 'unknown player'.
    I play DPS! Heal and tank, wtf is that?

StamDK
    StamBlade
    MagBlade

Cleared all trials in vHM.
    Tick-tock Tormentor - Wolfhunter
  • chuck0620
    chuck0620
    Soul Shriven
    Do you have roleplay nights?
  • tsu_Namii
    tsu_Namii
    What's your in-game name?
  • ajcorbell
    ajcorbell
    ✭✭✭
    chuck0620 wrote: »
    Do you have roleplay nights?

Every night is roleplay night
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for a tank and a few ranged DD. Someone who can both play ranged/stamina with decent dps would be great too.
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Parablodia
    Parablodia
    ✭✭
    Hey @Bosov , check your in-game mail.
  • Bosov
    Bosov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to get a decent group together. Currently a ''core'' of four stamina players all with 40k+ dps on 6mil dummy. A main tank who keeps improving every run, two capable healers and two strong magicka players.

Still looking for a (off)-tank, a few more strong magic players and a (backup) healer.

Getting close to the vMOL speedrun with a few new players every run (so loads of explaining), maintank leaving mid trial to interact with a pizzaboy and a sub 20k dps magicka player.

Edited by Bosov on February 26, 2018 1:44PM
    PC - EU - @Bosov91

ESO Highight :

• Dextail
    Dextail
    ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Nevto
    Nevto
    ✭✭