The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Steam sale - DCI worth?

exiars10
exiars10
✭✭✭
There is a Steam 3 days sale. I guess for DLC release. 33% off, so why not? It's going to be max 50% anyway.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/306130/

Is Digital Collectors Items version worth? I read older threads but I don't won't to necro as I was always suggested it's better to open new thread than to necro.

Another thing - I'm reading people have problems with long loading screens in Vvardenfell so I'm a bit hesistant.

Thank you very much.
Edited by exiars10 on February 13, 2018 1:35PM
I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't notice vvardenfell load screens being worse than anywhere else. If you like adventure zones, small scale PvP, or throwing birds, this expansion is worth it.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, I plan to play next as stamina Warden and I like to play overland content a lot.

I'm mostly interested about opinions of Digital Collectors Items version as I am almost sure I'll buy Morrowind upgrade.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say yes, the digital collector's items are worth it.