Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ruins of mazzatun

Rlacoste
Rlacoste
✭✭✭
Ok, so I do this quest, but before completing it when I need to talk Heem-Jas, I had to answer my phone and return to find I got kicked out of the dungeon, now my quest is not complete with out talking to this character, I went back in dungeon alone only to find I can not open the first door with out killing boss, so, I return as group twice only to be voted out for low DPS, I want to complete this darn thing but am clueless at moment.

Anyone know hot to get to him???
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you have to do the whole dungeon again.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dungeons automatically kick everyone out once there's only one person left in the group. Since you'd completed the dungeon, you won't be in that same instance. Unfortunately, you will need to do the entire dungeon again in order to turn in the quest.
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    but you can do it on normal difficulty, and hand in the q at the end
  • Rlacoste
    Rlacoste
    ✭✭✭
    thnx,, it's what I thought
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Need to do it all over again. Made the same mistake on my first clear of CoS.
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.