Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Outfit Station not working

Saoghal
Saoghal
The titles says it. Whenever I try to open a station, I only see a black box and nothing happens. I can't even get out of it without having to ALT+F4 the game.lnnf9ya8kd2t.png
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried disabling all addons? Full removing them from the addon folder?

..Also does it work in keyboard & mouse mode at all?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    In addition to everything @MissBizz recommended, are you seeing this with all Outfit Stations or just one in particular?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Saoghal
    Saoghal
    Thank MissBizz for the help. I thought of it and removed the Crafting Preview addon and now it works. Seems it was that addon was causing the conflicts on the outfit stations!!!!
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    FYI, to all, Crafting Preview has just been updated moments ago, I haven't tested, but wanted to advise here ASAP

however, it appears that the Crafting Preview might be interfering with regular Crafting Stations like woodworking, etc...still checking it out

looks like the crafting stations are OK too...I may have had an issue with a different addon, as yet unidentified

Edited by fgoron2000 on February 12, 2018 11:48PM
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NEVERMIND I AM AN IDIOT: didn't have Outfit selected.... SIGH. All I've done today is outfits... Having all the motifs is a drawback.

I have 1 character that cannot access styles... all the others are fine. I open the Outfit station and get Dyes, but can't click on Armor or Weapon Styles. And yes, first thing today I logged in with my main crafter who ahs ALL motifs.

And no, I'm not diabling 28 addons for this. All my toons use the same settings for addons and it worked fine 4 other times today.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on February 12, 2018 11:39PM