The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS Store for ESO not showing..

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
This is strange. The drop down page of the PS store which is normally an option below the Elder Scrolls start icon is not showing. What's up? It's the PS store page where you can purchase the different amounts of crowns or different ESO Plus options and such are not showing. Trying to buy more crowns, but can't. Is this a Sony/PlayStation Store internal issue? Anyone else on PS4 having this issue. Am I missing something?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Are you trying to visit from the dashboard or directly in-game?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to visit from the dashboard or directly in-game?

The in-game crown store is fine. It's the PS4 dashboard where you log into the PS account and also where you initially load to start the game. It's normally accessible right under the game startup icon. There are typically the options of Overview, then below is Trending, followed by Friends/Communities, and lastly, would be the Add-ons option/link where it will take you to the separate page that you can purchase the different crown amounts, different ESO Plus monthly or the 3 months options and other stuff can be purchased, such as Morrowind upgrades and others. However, hasn't been available since trying to access it this weekend. I believe I will have to contact Sony/PS support and see what's up.

Btw, thanks for the quick reply @ZOS_GinaBruno, and you all keep up the good work at the good ZOS land. Would love to be a part of your good team, with your recent announcement of the trial thing and other job openings within Zen/ZOS. However, I am just too IT/game developing illiterate. Trying to work on it, though. Currently, I'm just a big kid with 10 fingers and a PS4 controller. Ha ha
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are having issues with the PS4 Dashboard, the first thing to do is check Playstation Status page to make sure everything is up.

If you still have issues with the dashboard, please contact the PS support team:

PlayStation Support
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    If you are having issues with the PS4 Dashboard, the first thing to do is check Playstation Status page to make sure everything is up.

If you still have issues with the dashboard, please contact the PS support team:

PlayStation Support

Oh yes, absolutely, I would contact the PS folks. Thank you for your feedback, @ZOS_BillE. I posted this just to see other PS4 comrades' feedback if they are experiencing similar, or if there is something going on like it being temporary down or something, before having to contact PS support. The PS support site is indicating all are green and nothing about the PS store undergoing any maintenance or changes. Well, I definitely appreciated the communication from you all good ZOS folks.

Since there hasn't been any feedback or comment from other PS4 users, I'm not certain if others are experiencing same. Well, perhaps, they have not yet try to purchase crowns or renew the ESO Plus via the add-ons page. I don't do auto renew, which is the option available. I just go to that add-on page each time to purchase the ESO Plus, and usually, it's before the expiration anyways. However, I was able to purchase another ESO Plus. I had to go into the game search option and go through each letter to bring up the Elder Scrolls Online listing which has all the add-ons (crowns, ESO Plus, Morrowind, etc.)

Thus, if any other PS4 users maybe scratching their heads as why the shortcut to the add-ons page is no longer accessible via the dashboard (and was stumped like me on how to purchase more crowns or renew the ESO Plus), and if they come on here and see this post, then, hopefully this can help. Well, of course, they can definitely contact the good PS support folks.