Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you mind sharing the "passing though Craglorn" styles/costume? Thanks. :)

Sure thing :)

From head to toes it's: Woven Strip Circlet, Malacath Epaulets, Paravant's Letate Jack, Huntsman Gauntlets, Huntsman Sash, Blackreach Vanguard Guards, Blackreach Vanguard Boots

• NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    martygod12 wrote: »

Wow but mainly, how did you manage to make your ESO look so good? Is it reshade? And if, which one are you using? I have it all maxed out on PC at 4k, also using reshade and it looks good, but nowhere near as good as your game.

Yes, I use Reshade to alter the overall color scheme of ESO more to my liking. I've also got an Nvidia graphics card which offers me Nvidia Ansel.

Basically a tool I can use ingame to alter the communication between the application and the card itself, sharpening the image or adding a DoF with my own values setup. Personally, I find it a lot more comfortable to use than Reshade variants of DoF and the likes. Only using Ansel for taking screenshots tho, as keeping it up while actively playing (trials and stuff) might be a bit too much for my poor card.)

Read more HERE!
    The color scheme itself is due to a reshade preset I use. Which i can keep running while playing with no issues ever to be noted. It starts automatically once I run eso64.exe and is both easy to setup and easy to update and customize aswell!

Reshade as a standalone application can be found HERE!
    And as a starter, I recommend to test out some presets from other players to get a hang of it and find out, what you might like in the end

The Reshade preset I use can't be found online as it's an .ini put together by an friend from the RP community. But you can find a lot of similar looking presets online, no worries :)

• Amberken
    Amberken
    ✭✭✭
    QsNHVz0.jpg
    qOVqHn4.jpg
    36kLPOr.jpg
    zXAWSeO.jpg
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rutger74 wrote: »
    2akloa5dzu7h.jpg

Wow, he’s just so darn cute!
  • Denisgsv
    Denisgsv
    ✭✭
    vjks9eckicbl.png

can someone help identify items here ?
  • Calaindo1234
    Denisgsv wrote: »
    vjks9eckicbl.png

Body parts are all y'ffres will i think, but not sure about the shoulders.
    Head is heavy Firesong
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hot out during Sun's Height. (July)

oXTNJ6v.png
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Denisgsv wrote: »
    Shoulders are also Y’ffre’s Will, heavy.

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello people.

I made a video on how to look like Iron Man. I hope you enjoy!

https://youtu.be/QB7pGhrxRgU
  • Say_My_Name
    Say_My_Name
    ✭✭✭
    Tried recreating Edward Kenway's outfit from Assassin's Creed Black Flag, complete with cutlass

5n004u4t87q8.jpg
    wn5ukcu2tfji.jpg
    g1tycrk35cxs.jpg

• MissDismal
    MissDismal
    ✭✭✭
    Here's mine! I am incredibly picky when it comes to fashion, so oftentimes I change each of my toon's looks, especially in order for them to match their respective mounts or to convey a story.

Siori Idoren - My Dark Elf Oakensorc (I mainly user her for overland content and questing)
    69syitz2kcdb.png

Khir'asha - My Khajiit Stamplar. The story with her is that a clan of goblins appointed her their chief after she helped liberate them from House Dres, so I tried to make her look the part.
    b7yzedzdtomd.png

Kassandra Leonis - My Breton Templar Healer. No story w/ her, I just really like the gold aestehtic.
    zd2hlpxmbkrc.png

Avirra - My Khajiit Magicka Nightblade which I primarily use for mass murdering NPC's blade of woe style and stealing their stuff for good measure. I just recently unlocked the Black Market Mogul achievement with her!
    3jq2avjg6lw2.png

Ixchel-Xul - My Argonian Dragonknight Tank who I never use sadly but at least he's got drip. I've also got him sporting the 'Mighty in Magma' title to keep with the theme.
    w2q29pucia3i.png

Craves-Carrion - My Argonian Necromancer healer I also don't use too often but am very fond of. I find myself messing with his fashion a lot. I like it but I think he could be spookier, really, but I'm waiting for the Scribes of Fate motif to drop for that.
    9n4c3b3ct2hh.png

Zirealli - My Wood Elf Warden healer, is definitely up there as one of my favorites fashion-wise. I just love how she matches her mount especially.
    z140ahl749mv.png

Vuskah'jo - My Imperial-turned-Kahjiit through means of a curse Arcanist. He has quite the story of how he was cursed, but never sought to turn back after the experience of being a Kahjiit humbled him. Fashion-wise I'm still not sure of the vibe I want to give him but I think this is a good start. He and Sharp--as-Night are lovers
    czxg47u6mrhm.png
  • bluelights400
    bluelights400
    ✭✭✭
    exg41yu57xcs.jpg
    yqrae840hb62.jpg
    zpt2wzqspdda.jpg

My favourite outfit!
    i love borzois!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    i1ugzo0umvx7.jpg
    66dnr0x3nqr0.jpg

My little Bosmer Nightblade in her costume for August of 2023. It's the end of Summer, and I was inspired to do something "hot" of course.

Costume "Lizardly Four-Fabric Skirt Set." (I don't remember the exact dye colors).

Hair Style: "The Casual Rascal."

Major Adornment: "Ice-Blue Begonia."

Minor Adornments: "Double Disc Earrings."

Body Markings: "Y'ffelon's Body Brand."
  • Rutger74
    Rutger74
    ✭✭✭✭
    kqh3vijsue3r.jpg
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you enjoyed the walk with your dog too much and now the sun is on its way up.
    B3T7Qut.png
    So you got to quickly get home, but without losing flair.
    VdFbIaF.png

Just an outfit I made for fun. Usually don't use these type of colours together.
    ELpwRjK.png
    vDG6CLy.png
    Daylight:
    0eUb5kP.png
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal Nocturnal shrine:

AIL4fc-X4oXy2HWqYSRNTvCWFtKQ0iH_rf7wO05CpYn5RZfR_xfERqADSG7HXa8GZA77hJLfivl0kEbhyRoj0xXcPrnSLVquuy_qU6XWdnqHo9mSjEHqSA1eAq3WZkge4jMMiliMksZghkD4WQhqIB5jh9UfRQ=w1191-h954-s-no?authuser=0
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple more. Nocturnal Nika rocking her helm and with her family of gloam wolves:

AIL4fc-JuE1NfOYZS4q79D_FX0mE6-e53A_gqojXUeQM9zN6pKB6KoFVtSS43E4j9QueGQmX7knk3Xbw85AI7d0NsfUoNZ_G1vLvdEhfOLgl4IJsXPgaEqdAsZ_fJ7Cl_Zsc39hVaX601k-eZUVSS4giHH-Taw=w875-h956-s-no?authuser=0

AIL4fc_bWD3KysLwimCdD3bIhNmDCRQ-u-dWtI1OuwwsV2OXrp5lkD7fTbSd4dsqJl3nhSRWNSnqYdmFhDMgOQDvJtwzVbEoFFpReBAeKElMmKADyCTwH1R54AA28fkcvy2aU2gfNaOAX-ew4KF2Uw4lKTpHrg=w927-h952-s-no?authuser=0
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    nvm *delete this if possible*
    Edited by FlipFlopFrog on August 6, 2023 12:29PM
    PC EU
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Bosmer warden, Enarion!

N9UEIj3.jpg
    Edited by FlipFlopFrog on August 6, 2023 12:29PM
    PC EU
  • Fennorian
    Fennorian
    ✭✭✭
    Stardew Valley themed outfit on my Warden Tank

j7t9quk5tey0.jpeg
    Quite literally an NPC
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since I got to make an outfit. Made a new Artankist, wanted a nice heavy look to 'em.
    xlxbq1831lfm.jpg
    FASHION
    Head: Sancre Tor Sentry Helm
    Shoulders: Saberkeel Panoply Pauldrons
    Chest: Gravegrasp Cuirass
    Hands:Nighthollow Gauntlets
    Waist: Annihilarch's Chosen Girdle (Different in some pics)
    Legs: Celestial Breeches
    Feet: Fargrave Guardian Sabatons

Some glamor pics
    xrsrqpry10iy.jpg
    meosovdw8p9g.jpg
    k4tcny6v42om.jpg
  • lQrukl
    lQrukl
    ✭✭✭✭
    My argonian templar, slayer of the false gods
    y3hxjarri0s6.png

Dreams of the zos making lizards a viable dps race :^)
    ssi1u93vtgfu.png

I will be happy to return to him again one day
    7u6tu8q6fmf1.png

UPD:
    tcx1wzm4q61v.png
    Edited by lQrukl on August 7, 2023 6:21PM
  • Azphira
    Azphira
    ✭✭✭
    ahds8s61c8r7.jpg
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissDismal wrote: »
    Siori Idoren - My Dark Elf Oakensorc
    All lovely, but this one stood out!
    My Bosmer archer, Enarion
    This one stumped me - what chest piece is that? Great look, btw :)

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • FlipFlopFrog
    FlipFlopFrog
    ✭✭✭✭
    menedhyn wrote: »
    Siori Idoren - My Dark Elf Oakensorc
    All lovely, but this one stood out!
    My Bosmer archer, Enarion
    This one stumped me - what chest piece is that? Great look, btw :)

The chest is Balfieran sentinel from the Ragebound crates. I spent all my gems on it, looks fantastic imo. I'm hoping we get a weapon pack in the future (fingers crossed!)
    PC EU
  • aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New mount, new outfit:

AIL4fc9ZK2aW-uyIR7d8NcSXfn5WF1rDz9K4RJoFmsq_0tyO6P_OySQL1Bv07yoAQl_L4u85tmBhqHEUmlXjhBNSvnY6bKbxMudBGZ6iTpl7HReTz_XsmWrcsVTvQcfg-FXwhwFQCfH1hPGPL-mQCRD0dVtTLg=w1048-h952-s-no?authuser=0

AIL4fc-0KwcCp-sD_p8dtAAE2864QCdqMNtMwZjq3KgbeEKBDvNr5enaVSIPQmfin3Gvg5GHRYb_TpdbjCAU-SoQrQ-yWEOJqOJvpkD03p7flUrBHOQGVp0lWvYrH8IaE2E8pOUtQOfSu0zav9y8zvmwsRkc7w=w1020-h781-s-no?authuser=0
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Adventuring Sorc look
    3z4s51p7bwab.png
    yus2pppfe5dw.png
  • Marillea
    Marillea
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zirealli - My Wood Elf Warden healer, is definitely up there as one of my favorites fashion-wise. I just love how she matches her mount especially.
    z140ahl749mv.png

I really like your Warden, may I ask what dyes are you using? :)
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, been a while! Well used eso+ weekend to snag the werewolf hunter hat and cleared a slot to do something with it. This and too much Yellowstone inspired this look.
    wr37l9yvhyvz.png
    Edited by faeeichenlaub on August 6, 2023 4:54PM
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • Myerscod
    Myerscod
    ✭✭✭
    Vylaera wrote: »
    VishaTitleForumPost.png
    A Freed Slave-Born Lukiul, Dwemer scavenger, Storm-Mage, Mercenary, and resident of Llothanis
    eso64_2022-11-24_11-55-57.jpg
    eso64_2022-11-24_12-19-28.jpg
    eso64_2022-11-24_12-04-02.jpg
    eso64_2022-11-24_12-27-41.jpg

Anyone know what styles / colours this is?