Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Fashion Megathread

• aipex8_ESO
    aipex8_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deflorate wrote: »
    What armor is this?

Chest, Shoulders, Legs and Belt: Waking Flame Light
    Hands: Grim Harlequin Light
    Feet: Ebonshadow Light
    Head: Blood Scion Razorguard
    Skin: Namira's Bile
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ha nice thanks for the video.

First chest I got had it
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone rocking the Thurvokun mask style? I need inspiration B)
  • killed_Persephone
    killed_Persephone
    ✭✭✭
    Polished my PvP attire for the Heavy Metal Contest a bit...

Screenshot_20210912_092711.png

PC-EU ~|~ CP 1200+ ~|~ UserID: 'killed.Persephone' | Gilde: Tamriels Häkelfreunde & Smile | Passionierte PvE'lerin ohne Battle-Pets
    Rhíanwyn "Rhíann Runenstein" Fenrisversen ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Zauberin ~|~ EP
    Familienclan Fenrisversen:
    • Rhagnar "Wolfsmond" Fenrisversen ~|~Nord ~|~ Drachenritter ~|~ EP
    • Brynja "Schneewolf" Fenrisversen ~|~ Nord ~|~ Templerin ~|~ EP
    • Persephone Vadryn ~|~ Dunmer ~|~ Nekromantin/Vampir ~|~ EP
    • Amee-Lee ~|~ Argonierin ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ EP
    • Lagertha gra-Khadgar ~|~ Ork ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ EP
    • Kíeraniel Grünschatten ~|~ Bosmer ~|~ Hüterin ~|~ AD
    • Shuvani ~|~ Khajiit ~|~ Nekromantin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhwyn ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Templerin ~|~ AD
    • Eljadhan ~|~ Altmer ~|~ Zauberer ~|~ AD
    • Diana Peregrinus ~|~ Kaiserliche ~|~ Drachenritterin ~|~ DB
    • Robín Locksley ~|~ Bretonin ~|~ Nachtklinge ~|~ DB
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought about blending various pieces into something that would fit a Telvanni or Imperial mage theme on another character eventually transferring it into mains new garment. Old one is under spoiler, still gonna use it at times.
    eso64_2021-09-12_13-16-12.png
    eso64_2021-08-19_21-34-28.png

So the mage got another heavier variant, more of a battlemage look to it.
    eso64_2021-09-08_01-11-39.png
  • SilverIce58
    SilverIce58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thought I'd just show my main, Veric Blackwood's new outfit in preparation for the new Deadlands DLC.

0sBv7aN.png
    Here he is with his (new) greatsword

iliPC2Z.png
    Battle stance with his Molag Kena staff

h6AaMQd.png
    And lastly with his helmet on. Might change it to a hood if I find one I like.

Head: Nighthollow light/ Hakoshae Festival Laurel
    Chest: Nibenese Court Wizard
    Shoulders: Knight-Aspirant Pauldrons
    Belt: Nighthollow Medium
    Hands: Deadlands Gladiator Heavy
    Legs: Celestial Light (good old Celestial)
    Shoes: Pit Daemon
    Edited by SilverIce58 on September 16, 2021 6:01PM
    PC - NA
    CP 1125
    Veric Blackwood - Breton Magsorc DC
    Xhiak-Qua'cthurus - Argonian Frost Warden EP
    Kujata-qa - Khajiit Magplar AD
    Suunleth-dar - Khajiit Stamblade AD
    Teldryn Antharys - Dunmer Flame DK EP
    Strikes-With-Venom - Argonian Poison DK EP
    Rur'san-ra - Khajiit WW Stamsorc AD
    Ilianos Solinar - Altmer Stamplar AD
    Iscah Silver-Heart - Reachman Magden DC
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is my inn-keeper, a master provisioner. As irascible in the kitchen (a female Gordon Ramsey ;)) as she is dangerous in the field of battle.

Unfortunately this is just a costume.

I'm really searching for clothing or motifs to make white robes for this mistress of the kitchen and also for a really grumpy mage who needs white garments for RP. Suggestions?

OSTo8L5.png
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newest look for my Stamina Dragonknight.

9psLeQB.png

fTjPSJx.png

akXfpSx.png
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

images removed...

Really awesome! Would you mind sharing the loadout? And what is that beautiful body marking?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Body marking is Ancient Dragon Body Marks.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Body marking is Ancient Dragon Body Marks.

Thank you.
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »

images removed...

Really awesome! Would you mind sharing the loadout? And what is that beautiful body marking?

Sure! She's an Imperial Dragonknight.

Hair: By Kyne, It's Humid
    Head Markings: Sunken Eyes With Insect Legs
    Facial Hair: Anvil Sunset Eyeshadow
    Major Adornment: Mechanist Tiara
    Minor Adornment: Topaz Nose & Ear Rings
    Bodymarkings: Ancient Dragon Body Markings

Shoulders: Waking Flame Epaulets - Grat-Bark Brown
    Hand: Blackreach Vanguard Gloves - Sergeant's Charcoal, Grat-Bark Brown, Atmoran Bronze
    Legs: Thieves Guild Greaves - Atmoran Bronze, Grat-Bark Brown, Sergeant's Charcoal
    Chest: Waking Flame Jerkin - Sergeant's Charcoal, Grat-Bark Brown, Atmoran Bronze
    Waist: Stags of Zen Sash - Atmoran Bronze
    Feet: Blackreach Vanguard Shoes - Sergeant's Charcoal, Grat-Bark Brown, Atmoran Bronze

Bow: Greymoor Bow - Atmoran Bronze, Grat-Bark Brown
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc:
    cnOD263.png

NB:
    6PTyayZ.png

StamNecro:
    0b7fCe4.png

-- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Hurbster
    Hurbster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Warden.

dsWXlqM.png
    So they raised the floor and lowered the ceiling. Except the ceiling has spikes in it now and the floor is also lava.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LalMirchi I find myself thinking of the recent sale of the blacksmith outfit; and a while ago the chef outfits...

This is the female version of the chef outfit, with a lovely hat to complete the "evil witch who bakes children in her oven" look.

8B1jdAN.png

But I suspect you might want something more friendly.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LalMirchi wrote: »

images removed...

Sure! She's an Imperial Dragonknight.

Hair: By Kyne, It's Humid
    Head Markings: Sunken Eyes With Insect Legs
    Facial Hair: Anvil Sunset Eyeshadow
    Major Adornment: Mechanist Tiara
    Minor Adornment: Topaz Nose & Ear Rings
    Bodymarkings: Ancient Dragon Body Markings

Shoulders: Waking Flame Epaulets - Grat-Bark Brown
    Hand: Blackreach Vanguard Gloves - Sergeant's Charcoal, Grat-Bark Brown, Atmoran Bronze
    Legs: Thieves Guild Greaves - Atmoran Bronze, Grat-Bark Brown, Sergeant's Charcoal
    Chest: Waking Flame Jerkin - Sergeant's Charcoal, Grat-Bark Brown, Atmoran Bronze
    Waist: Stags of Zen Sash - Atmoran Bronze
    Feet: Blackreach Vanguard Shoes - Sergeant's Charcoal, Grat-Bark Brown, Atmoran Bronze

Bow: Greymoor Bow - Atmoran Bronze, Grat-Bark Brown

@Cloudtrader Thank you kindly :) That is a very dangerously beautiful character.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    @LalMirchi I find myself thinking of the recent sale of the blacksmith outfit; and a while ago the chef outfits...

This is the female version of the chef outfit, with a lovely hat to complete the "evil witch who bakes children in her oven" look.

Image removed...

But I suspect you might want something more friendly.

@newtinmpls Thank you! I will try that outfit out :)
  • glebowsky
    glebowsky
    Screenshot_20210920_114845.PNG
  • MisterGibs
    MisterGibs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feel like I finally got my mages guild uniform down. Probably the third time she's been in the topic, but who's counting?
    unknown.png
    FASHION
    Head: Witch's Infernal Hat
    Shoulders: Nibenese Court Wizard Epaulets
    Chest: Eccentric Experimenter Jack
    Hands: Greymoor Gloves
    Waist: Orc Sash 1 (hidden by clipping)
    Legs: Knight-Aspirant Greaves
    Feet: Ebonshadow Shoes
    Some glamour shots.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
  • Terry_Arquett
    Terry_Arquett
    ✭✭✭
    My Auroran Guardian
    ec-YXzgke-Qt8.jpg
    23424.jpg

Edited by Terry_Arquett on September 21, 2021 12:56PM
    Necronomicon
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then onto my newest imperial gal. Silvone Du Bois. Really loved making her combat out, that chest piece is one of the coolest things out there.

WSh2VDE.png

She looks great! :smiley: What motif/style did you use for the chest of her casual outfit?
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    She looks great! :smiley: What motif/style did you use for the chest of her casual outfit?

Looks like the Dremora Deceiver Duster costume

Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭

it is
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outfit3.jpg

New outfit using the medium chest that is currently dropping in The Cauldron

Love the unique look! :smiley: What legs and boots motif/styles did you use here?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    Equipped the new monster set just to see how it looks.. Probably my favourite outfit yet. Need the style page (which probably won't be released for another year :'() but can get away with running the 1 piece in cyrodiil right now anyway xD worth it
    kCLNCrN.jpg

So awesome! I had to hunt back through this thread for the picture that inspired me to create a new character to see if it was as cool as I remembered and it is every bit! B)

I’m working for a different look for the rest of the outfit and now I think I might try to coordinate with the Fang Lair Courser — hopefully I can post a screenshot soon!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    countbars wrote: »

it is

Thank you both! That’s too bad as I was really hoping to find a chest style that was low-cut but not sleeveless. None of the basic racial styles really look right for what I’m going for. There’s skinchanger but it’s just sooo bulky! I never realized how close about the neck most motif styles are until I was searching through yesterday and I was hoping this might be one I’d missed — alas!

Well, @Jermolowicz ’s Silvone is rocking both her looks! B)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on September 21, 2021 11:40PM
  • Jermolowicz
    Jermolowicz
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it is the dremora deceiver costume, basically all my chars use a costume for casual clothing looks...also putting on a costume doesn't require another outfit expensive outfit slot.
    PC-EU ~ Loves Khajiits, Alfiqs, Dunmers, Elsweyr, Vvanderfell and housing. Casual PvP and Cyrodill.
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've updated the outfit of my imperial Orc.

unknown.png

unknown.png
  • Theros
    Theros
    ✭✭✭
    Thought about blending various pieces into something that would fit a Telvanni or Imperial mage theme on another character eventually transferring it into mains new garment. Old one is under spoiler, still gonna use it at times.
    eso64_2021-09-12_13-16-12.png
    eso64_2021-08-19_21-34-28.png

So the mage got another heavier variant, more of a battlemage look to it.
    eso64_2021-09-08_01-11-39.png

Can anyone tellme what set\motif did he use? In all prints
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my mains since I started, my Bosmer nightblade Tauriel began her journey in Northern Elsweyr feels a close affinity for the Khajiit, as well as the Green. This is her practical gear, recently updated and for now complete. :)
    zLxnC2A.png
    And at the sleek Khajiit riverside party in her Pellitine Tea Gown:
    kIvlJlZ.pngQQvEOxT.png

I do love the Sunspire motif and wish there were more motifs that looked like nice clothing and jewelry! Here is Ahnassi at her Sleek Creek abode:
    V4wz9ZH.png

My templar tank, Yerah-do, in New Moon mixed with other Khajiit motifs:
    qKnuA3x.png

I was inspired by the monster helm as shown off by @valkyrie93 to make a necromancer with this look. This outfit is a WIP -- aspects I like but, hmm...
    vXlPEp3.png
    Edited by Araneae6537 on September 23, 2021 6:46AM