Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fashion Megathread

• Naughty_Ryder
    Naughty_Ryder
    ✭✭✭
    MisterGibs wrote: »
    Finally broke down and got that alchemist chest for my, well, alchemist. I like the way it turned out.
    unknown.png

And some glamour shots...
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    If you cover the eyes, the soul shriven skin adds a couple decades in age to any character...

Where did you get the Alchemist appearance, the plague doctor mask looks ace :)
    Fairies are invisible and inaudible like angels. But their magic sparkles in nature.

- I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    Where did you get the Alchemist appearance, the plague doctor mask looks ace :)

it's a collectable hat. called Casual Plague Doctor. u can to take this hat from Reaper’s Harvest Crown Crates.
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    4DVz9Ez.png
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda love that new Ebonstell Chest!

eso64_2021-03-02_20-37-41.jpg
  • ivelbob
    ivelbob
    ✭✭✭
    Built my latest necro look around the Pit Daemon Helm. I like my mages to look at least a little armored for battle.
    The staff crystal is colored to look like a soul gem which I find very fitting for necomancers

XaYi7Bi.jpg
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've posted my Warden a few pages back, here's him again with my other Nord stamina guys:

Templar:

7hepXgd.jpg

Can help me identify the leg motif and, possibly the colors being used on this outfit? Although the picture is dark, the outfit is amazing.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :)

ilTnU7b.png

:#
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso64_2021-03-04_16-09-27.jpg
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    I've posted my Warden a few pages back, here's him again with my other Nord stamina guys:

Templar:

7hepXgd.jpg

Can help me identify the leg motif and, possibly the colors being used on this outfit? Although the picture is dark, the outfit is amazing.

Stormlord Greaves. @The_Lex
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • countbars
    countbars
    ✭✭✭
    defafjp-eaf99f36-60c4-4c88-b95c-ebb9c4dc6605.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTQ3YjUyNTItMWJmOC00OTUwLTk2NmItMDhhOTBhYzZmYjFkXC9kZWZhZmpwLWVhZjk5ZjM2LTYwYzQtNGM4OC1iOTVjLWViYjljNGRjNjYwNS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.lt41bZFGXwsNT0tHK9tuq9z6UsiTnLt_r8StAASf-B8
    my kittie has a new dress :D
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ivelbob wrote: »
    Built my latest necro look around the Pit Daemon Helm. I like my mages to look at least a little armored for battle.
    The staff crystal is colored to look like a soul gem which I find very fitting for necomancers

XaYi7Bi.jpg

I LOVE when people add small special touches into outfits like you did with the ''soul gem'' in the staff
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather
    Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian ghostminder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher

BLACK HAIR FOR ALTMER PLEASE (hair color cosmetic pack)
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So with the Firstblade in the CrownStore and the Tusked Dragon Priest Mask in the game, has anyone created a Miraak Outfit?

Mask
    Tusked-Dragon-Priest-Mask-Male-Front.jpg?ssl=1

Blade
    ON-crown_store-Firstblade.jpg

BTW how do I write the link if I only want to show a clickable word instead of the whole URL?
  • LuffyGing
    LuffyGing
    My infernal guardian look

rffZYG7.jpg
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade ... sneak ..sneak .. sneak

eQFGALJ.png

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ursa Major: the great Guardian of the Stars

mt2oTzp.png

e3K58FC.png
    Edited by Tryxus on March 9, 2021 9:24PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some Dark Souls Vibes

eso64_2021-03-09_15-53-01.png
    Edited by Artorias24 on March 10, 2021 5:52AM
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equipped the new monster set just to see how it looks.. Probably my favourite outfit yet. Need the style page (which probably won't be released for another year :'() but can get away with running the 1 piece in cyrodiil right now anyway xD worth it
    kCLNCrN.jpg

PC EU
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    Equipped the new monster set just to see how it looks.. Probably my favourite outfit yet. Need the style page (which probably won't be released for another year :'() but can get away with running the 1 piece in cyrodiil right now anyway xD worth it
    kCLNCrN.jpg

Oh that looks sick!

Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • valkyrie93
    valkyrie93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    valkyrie93 wrote: »
    kCLNCrN.jpg

Oh that looks sick!

Thanks❤️
    PC EU
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    barney2525 wrote: »
    Nightblade ... sneak ..sneak .. sneak

eQFGALJ.png

“What’s that shiny blue shimmer I keep seeing out of the corner of my eye?”

“It’s a nightblade trying to sneak past us! And I might add that the blue embellishments on his attire go quite well with his lovely sapphire eyes.”

“Don’t just stand there gawking, get him!”
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »

Templar:

7hepXgd.jpg

Oi! That's stormlord legs outfit, you can get it doing BGs
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not really a fan of flashy outfits, I prefer some toned down, roguish-type looks. And I'm always on the lookout for plain leather assassin outfit, something less obvious than ones bearing the secret murder society insignia.
    cl8tAu2.png
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • TTHHORR
    TTHHORR
    ✭✭✭
    Back after a few month break and got surprised that a person recognized me ingame from this thread. Hope you're doing well mate!

Redid my magplar Kaladin character in the same style as my stamsorc posted earlier but this time with medium armor style rather than heavy.

X05UNFu.png
    fxUgJw8.jpg

Shorter pants perhaps?:

mXzMl6h.jpg
    0ymeYc0.png

Now I just gotta wait for the damn Nighthollow style to release. Can't wait for that proper spear model. At the same it's kinda sad because they're basically confirming spears as weapon line will never come.

Styles: Trinimac chest, Arkthzand shoulders, Doctrine Ordinator gloves, Dark Brotherhood or Greymoor legs, Legion Vigiles boots
    Dyes: Frozen Blood and Coldharbour Ash black

Edited by TTHHORR on March 15, 2021 11:13AM
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TTHHORR wrote: »
    Back after a few month break and got surprised that a person recognized me ingame from this thread. Hope you're doing well mate!

Redid my magplar Kaladin character in the same style as my stamsorc posted earlier but this time with medium armor style rather than heavy.

X05UNFu.png
    fxUgJw8.jpg

Shorter pants perhaps?:

mXzMl6h.jpg
    0ymeYc0.png

Now I just gotta wait for the damn Nighthollow style to release. Can't wait for that proper spear model. At the same it's kinda sad because they're basically confirming spears as weapon line will never come.

Styles: Trinimac chest, Arkthzand shoulders, Doctrine Ordinator gloves, Dark Brotherhood or Greymoor legs, Legion Vigiles boots
    Dyes: Frozen Blood and Coldharbour Ash black

He's got some serious Chad chest there. =D
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    I have deleted the content, it was a costume, not an outfit :)
    Edited by Jamerth on March 15, 2021 1:10PM
  • nukk3r
    nukk3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My character might not have it's place here, because some might find it bland, but here it is for the ones that like simpler stuff.

I like comfortable clothes that don't draw much attention and with as little bling as possible, so i am trying to dress up my main (and only) character with stuff that i would wear.

He used to look like this, i liked the resemblance to some light riot gear, but it had a bit to many buckles for my taste (Covenant Scout, painted in coldharbour ash black and some matte dark gold):

Capture1.jpg

Now he decided to wear something comfier: Crafty Lerisa's Thief Outfit, all coldharbour ash black, with no hood and a pair of dwarven glasses i bought using some Twitch Ouroboros Crate content that i have turned into gems:

Capture.jpg

I like the t-shirt/PMC look better :smile:

Hate to be that guy but this is an outfit thread, for costumes please go here.
    Edited by nukk3r on March 15, 2021 1:00PM
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    nukk3r wrote: »
    Hate to be that guy but this is an outfit thread, for costumes please go here.
    Understood and deleted.

• ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pedgé - Khajiit Magblade, combat prayer effect looked nice too.
    Screenshot_20210313_204740.png

Elder Sweeps Online - Breton Magplar
    Screenshot_20210314_011414.png