Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

More Argonian variation

CardboardedBox
CardboardedBox
✭✭✭✭
I have no idea if anybody whatsoever is going to like this idea, but ehh :|

So someone made a post a little while ago with an idea for tailless Argonians and khajiit. So I figured I would slap up some ideas that I had floating around aimlessly in my head for the past month.

I was thinking about options for argonians to really bring out their aquatic side. All there is currently are a few head fins. But I thought these additions might be pushing their species defining line a bit.

UNTIL, I recently discovered that that these guys apparently exist- latest?cb=20151025055809latest?cb=20151025174551
Enter, the Naga. They are a different line of argonians that according to these pictures, are straight up the creature from the black lagoon, and are more based on fish, than lizards, which means it is within reason to have more aquatic styling on argonians. (Although the pictures may be inaccurate as some descriptions describe the Naga as snake like, not fish like. But whatever, I still want to say my ideas boo hiss).

So anyway, my idea proposal, is adding things like tail fins, webbed fingers, barbels, and more variety of head fins.

Now, you might be saying, wait a second...why should I care about those filthy Argonian n'wahs? Well that's a very good question, im glad you asked! Well you see, instead of filthy giant lizards walking around, plaguing your view with their filthiness, you could have giant delicious fillets walking around instead! It's a win win for everybody!

Anyway, there could be something like the axolotl- axolotl7.jpg?w=640 where they have a large, full tail fin.

This one might be a bit odd, but these are barbels- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS21EbgYi_i_UgwS-EsaEw2qZE9IKio_z_guQXVGIVcNhEbG1pBcatfish-head-detail-long-barbels-huge-wide-eyes-45432903.jpg the tendril things often hanging off of catfish faces. They're used by fish that often live in very murky, muddy water, to help them sense their surroundings better in low visibility. Argonians love muddy water, so I could see them benefiting from these. And I think they would make cool "beard" styles.

Now here are just some more pictures I found on google that I though could be interesting- drawn-fish-awesome-fish-12.jpghigh_elf_dragon_tail_2_large.jpgstock-photo-dragon-tail-sculpture-isolated-on-white-background-with-working-path-329726345.jpgdrawn-chinese-dragon-dragon-tail-15.jpghow-to-draw-easy-dragons-step-6_1_000000119241_5.jpg

Alright, I guess that about does it. Thanks for looking.
Edited by CardboardedBox on February 12, 2018 12:51AM