The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

LUI Extended Combat Cloud question

noequal_1_ESO
noequal_1_ESO
Soul Shriven
alright, i'm using LUI Extended for my Combat Cloud/SCT option since it seems to be the most robust and well-implemented one I can find. anyway, i was wondering if there was a way to seperate outgoing/incoming damage and healing into their own categories.

what i want to do is have my incoming/outgoing damage on one side and my incoming/outgoing healing on the other side. i've searched through the options, but, there doesn't appear to be a way to separate them. all incoming/outgoing events are tied to the same section. so, is there a way to separate them, or, do i just have to adjust to how it is? if there's another mod that could possibly do this, well, don't hesitate to recommend it.
Edited by noequal_1_ESO on February 11, 2018 10:02AM
  • erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, by default they show in different windows. If you unlock the windows you'll see they are named "Incoming" and "Outgoing," and in the options you can change which events appear in which window.

The LUIe Author, @ArtOfShred , is very good about providing support for his addons.
    Edited by erlewine on February 12, 2018 9:35PM
    eisley the worst
  • noequal_1_ESO
    noequal_1_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    erlewine wrote: »
    Yes, by default they show in different windows. If you unlock the windows you'll see they are named "Incoming" and "Outgoing," and in the options you can change which events appear in which window.

The LUIe Author, @ArtOfShred , is very good about providing support for his addons.

i must have horribly, horribly overlooked that then. i'm usually not THAT bad at it, but thanks. i'll check it out when the servers come back up.