The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sutures-NA-LGBT friendly guild

dcam86b14_ESO
dcam86b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
SUTURES -ESO branch

"Together"

I won't bore you to death and tell you that this guild will be the best and that you're making the best choice. Fact is I have no earthly idea because we all have different viewpoints.

As a gay man in this gamer world, it is also profoundly important to find like-minded individuals to form bonds with. This decision is close to my heart, every disconnected and disenfranchised LGBT+ person deserves a place to be themselves. Of course, all are welcome to join but must have an acceptance for backgrounds.

Inclusiveness is what I am about and I want that to reflect in a community as well.
If you are still reading this then I hope you will join me on this journey.

Many things still need to be worked upon and built from the ground up and I need strong, dedicated people to make that happen.
Come be part of something meaningful and let's prosper together.

PvX, Content Creation, Casual RP, All inclusive guild, pve
Leader: Makinoji
Timezone: NA timezones preferred for actual in-game activities but any time zones may join for content creation purposes.
Requirements: Must have discord and a headset. A microphone is optional.
Recruitment: All ages are welcome. Currently looking to build the core members of the guild, officers, leaders and a charter.

Contact options:
Discord: https://discord.gg/6pY66ay
Twitter: discolips
PM here or comment or in-game @makinoji
  • krimsonnox
    hi i am looking for a new guild to join , especially interested in people with something in common as myself.

I have toons on both servers but my main is NA. Been playing for a long time now. Not interested in a core role, just wanna be one of the gang but im happy to help members in questing and such whenever i can!

@krimsonnox if you're interested in picking me up