The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Player to PC Looking for a Guild

MadZod
MadZod
Hello!

I have played very casually on PS4 for quite some time. I mainly only soloed and crafted. I never ran any dungeons (other than soloing through public dungeons). I have always preferred gaming on PC, so after building a new PC I decided to switch platforms.

I am looking for a guild to essentially experience the game with. I would like to run dungeons and eventually do end game pve with some pvp every now and then. Years ago I used to love serious raiding in WoW, and I would like to get back to something like that again.

If anyone has a guild that sounds like I would be a good fit, please contact me. In-game is MadZod as well.
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    Hello MadZod! You sound like a nice and friendly individual who I think would make a great addition to our community - Remnants of Hope. We are a multi-gaming community that has been around since June 2009, having an active player base in ESO, GW2, SWTOR, and WoW. We have a huge emphasis on community, while partaking in nearly every aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, RP, Social, and Crafting). In ESO, we run a variety of different PvE events every week such as Dungeons (Normal/Pledges), Trials, World Boss/Exploration/Skyshard Hunting, and veteran level content. We also have an active RP presence in-game, with a dedicated Officer overseeing RP events. We try to take advantage of all that the game has to offer. If you feel so inclined, feel free to checkout our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/ if you'd like to learn more!

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! :) Best of luck in your search!

~Telana
  • MadZod
    MadZod
    Thank you for your reply, Telana.
    Telana wrote: »
    Hello MadZod! You sound like a nice and friendly individual who I think would make a great addition to our community - Remnants of Hope. We are a multi-gaming community that has been around since June 2009, having an active player base in ESO, GW2, SWTOR, and WoW. We have a huge emphasis on community, while partaking in nearly every aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, RP, Social, and Crafting). In ESO, we run a variety of different PvE events every week such as Dungeons (Normal/Pledges), Trials, World Boss/Exploration/Skyshard Hunting, and veteran level content. We also have an active RP presence in-game, with a dedicated Officer overseeing RP events. We try to take advantage of all that the game has to offer. If you feel so inclined, feel free to checkout our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/ if you'd like to learn more!

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! :) Best of luck in your search!

~Telana

Thank you, Telana. I went to the website and the guild sounds exactly like what I am looking for and I filled out an application.
  • Telana
    Telana
    ✭✭
    MadZod wrote: »
    Thank you for your reply, Telana.
    Telana wrote: »

~Telana

Thank you, Telana. I went to the website and the guild sounds exactly like what I am looking for and I filled out an application.

Most excellent! Looking over your application now :) Thanks!!