Jeez they had the audacity to send a player feedback survey?

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
We value your feedback!
Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:32 PM
"The Elder Scrolls Online" <ESO_help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com>

I'm sure knowing that every aspect of the game except the crown store needs improvement is rly gonna help at this point.
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Players criticize ZOS for not listening, and now they're criticizing them for trying to listen?

d5iq2.jpg
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you don't have to be here right ?
  • DieAlteHexe
    DieAlteHexe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Classic damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Dirty, filthy casual aka Nancy, the Wallet Warrior Carebear Potato Whale Snowflake
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    Players criticize ZOS for not listening, and now they're criticizing them for trying to listen?

d5iq2.jpg

=D

What do you mean?
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they are saying that if you think the game is that bad, you can leave - nobody is forcing you to play.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohh but don't forget about the sunk-cost fallacy
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    I think they are saying that if you think the game is that bad, you can leave - nobody is forcing you to play.

Oh..... Well Zenimax did take the time to ask me for my feedback
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swippy wrote: »
    ohh but don't forget about the sunk-cost fallacy

I didn't, definitely won't, and took it into consideration whilst typing OP.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They clearly don't value player feedback, or they wouldn't have made the massive sustain nerfs that LITERALLY EVERYONE OF ALL SKILL LEVELS was vehemently against. The fact they still pretend to care is the point.
  • Gamerscape2007
    Gamerscape2007
    ✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »

d5iq2.jpg

Hah! Like ZOS Ever listens before. You're must be high on skooma if you think they're suddenly Noble for "Asking for our feedback." Should I point out the fact that people were actually invited into Zenimax online to "Offer feedback."Only to be crapped on by them with the morrowind patch? Remember when Delta was so furious at that, that he actually took a break from the game.

Don't paint Zos as a saint all of a sudden just because they asked for it. Until they do something with it, it means jack.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to hire gilliamtherogue. That would fix gameplay and then some others who know servers
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg I can't believe they asked for your opinion

Just answer it even if it will never help at least you can let them know how you feel
  • xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    xenowarrior92eb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yEyMjib.jpg
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »
    We value your feedback!

I'm sure knowing that every aspect of the game except the crown store needs improvement is rly gonna help at this point.

Use it as an opportunity to give them some feedback. Whether it is noted or not depends on a variety of things, but posting this here isn't really constructive.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭

Nor do you
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    We value your feedback!

Use it as an opportunity to give them some feedback. Whether it is noted or not depends on a variety of things, but posting this here isn't really constructive.

Oh yeah and ZOS does listen to constructive opionions... Keep on dreaming
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zbigb4life wrote: »
    LadyAstrum wrote: »
    We value your feedback!

Oh yeah and ZOS does listen to constructive opionions... Keep on dreaming

Never said they did....though they did on housing storage. But that's why I said: "Whether it is noted or not depends on a variety of things." Things meaning whether they care or not, what the OP is asking for, whether it is doable, whether it is valid etc.

At least be constructive, is my point. One can only try, and if feedback is neither acknowledged nor acted upon, then there are other games out there.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Ozstryker
    Ozstryker
    ✭✭✭✭
    They clearly don't value player feedback, or they wouldn't have made the massive sustain nerfs that LITERALLY EVERYONE OF ALL SKILL LEVELS was vehemently against. The fact they still pretend to care is the point.

Literally everyone?? I've "literally" had no issue with sustain! Don't assume you speak for everyone who plays the game!!

I'm trying to understand your position though, On one hand you say you believe ZOS don't care for your opinion, then you whine when they request feed back from you... ummmm
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozstryker wrote: »

Literally everyone?? I've "literally" had no issue with sustain! Don't assume you speak for everyone who plays the game!!

I'm trying to understand your position though, On one hand you say you believe ZOS don't care for your opinion, then you whine when they request feed back from you... ummmm

Agreed. Also, I believe the One Tamriel release was a great example of them acting on feedback. I had quit the game due to always being out leveled. After canceling by ESO+ they asked my feedback. I bet they got a lot of similar feedback and they acted on it. 1T brought me back.

I think people forget that there are many players who never post in the forums. But ZOS has in game data and feedback provided in game to use as well as forums and Reddit.

I am confident they read and consider feedback. Just because they don't act on it does not mean they ignored it.
  • ZOS_KatP
    ZOS_KatP
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Since this thread isn't terribly constructive, we've decided to close it.

Thanks.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.