Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Leveling up fast? [Xbox one eu]

Drizzlee
Drizzlee
Im an experienced pc player just moved to xbox. I never grinded for xp. So do you have any tips ?? I know alikr is kinda good. But it isnt that fun to do.. thx for the help!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Training gear if grinding monsters (either as your find bits or have some made).

XP scrolls/potions where you can, during events makes it even faster.

If you can get a dedicated partner places like Skyreach will be faster.

You can also do random normal dungeons with a pre-made group if you have friends there, they can just DPS through everything and get you big hits of XP.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Drizzlee
    Drizzlee
    Turelus wrote: »
    Training gear if grinding monsters (either as your find bits or have some made).

XP scrolls/potions where you can, during events makes it even faster.

If you can get a dedicated partner places like Skyreach will be faster.

You can also do random normal dungeons with a pre-made group if you have friends there, they can just DPS through everything and get you big hits of XP.

Awesome ! Thx allot for the help dude! Yeah i thought skyreach.. just searching for a partner.. already got lvl 10 and 30 training gear and 1 xp scroll