The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One NA Looking for people to play with regularly

wVisionw
wVisionw
Soul Shriven
Im around cp200+. Just looking for people to play with and get back into the game. GT wVisionw
Edited by wVisionw on February 8, 2018 4:16AM
  • Annancy
    Annancy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there. I run with a guild/group of a handful of real-life friends and a few players we have picked up along the way. We aren't super serious or anything and don't really recruit, we just find players that fit in and run things with. Xbox NA. If interested I could send you an invite and you could hop in and pvp, quest, chat, dungeon, or whatever else is going on.
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’m looking to join a group also as all my friends just kinda
    Stopped playing . I’m daggerfall covenemant
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on almost every night, and I'm always willing to help out with crafting service, advice, or whatever. I'm in a PvP phase right now and until Summerset comes out, so if you're DC and would like to join, hit me up. Gamertag same as forum name.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’m on every night too gamer tag crabby666 ill
    Try and add u tonight gimpyporcupine right?
  • GimpyPorcupine
    GimpyPorcupine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m on every night too gamer tag crabby666 ill
    Try and add u tonight gimpyporcupine right?

Absolutely.
    8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA. 20 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +2200CP
  • BadSerpico
    BadSerpico
    ✭✭✭
    wVisionw wrote: »
    Im around cp200+. Just looking for people to play with and get back into the game. GT wVisionw

If you are new to trials, looking to get into trials (22k dps Craglorn)( 32kdps on 6mil for HM and above), or want to run vet trials. Ebonheart Defenders is looking for friendly team oriented players. We run Monday, Thursday, Friday Saturday gat 845est plus we run several normals. We have plenty of knowledgeable players that will help with Dps, tanking and healing plus teach mechanics in all trials. We are looking for two more Dps to fill out our core team for VMOL. We also have regular DLC HM vet dungeon runs/Skin runs, VDSA, PvP in VIVEC and other events. We use the band App communicate/organize plus Xbox Club that we post pics, vids and achievements etc . If you are interested reply here or msg GT Bad Serpico or Pv2 Slayer