The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF 2 Players EU PC for daily dungeons and achievements

HjorrMundGandr
HjorrMundGandr
✭✭✭
Hello everyone!
Me and a friend are looking for two other players in EU PC server to do daily undaunted pledges and achievement farm in DLC dungeons (like HM, no death and some specific ones for each DLC).

Who are we?
I’m a CP 840 and my friend is CP 1007. Our main characters are stamNB and stamSorc, however we have many other characters that have full gear and trained rotation.
I have: stamNB, stamplar, magNB, magSorc and a Templar healer.
My friend has: stamsorc, DK tank, Templar healer, magDK, magNB, magSorc, stamplar and a stamNB.

What are we looking for?
We are looking for 2 players, cp600-720,with:
- At least 1 DD and a tank/healer with proper DPS and proper gear;
- A basic understanding of dungeon mechanics. If there’s a mechanic that you still don't know, that’s fine. We can help you with that.
- Accept criticism, adjust to circumstances and work as a team;
- Speak and understand English and have discord;

What would we do?
Mainly, the following:
- Daily Undaunted Pledges 6 keys;
- Achievement hunt the DLC dungeons (ICP, WGT, CoS, RoM, BF, FH, Scalecaller and Fang Lair);
- Help you farm some pieces of armour you might need;
- vDSA;

If your're interested, message me here on the forums OR you can message us in game by either whispering or by mail: @HjorrMundGandr, @SimensJacket
Edited by HjorrMundGandr on February 14, 2018 11:29PM