The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where is Breda?

PortentousLeo
PortentousLeo
Soul Shriven
I have finished the first quest Breda gives you for the festival. I can't get the other quests because I can not find Breda even though it tells me to "talk to Breda." It has a marker but when I go to it she is no where to be found. Is the quest line over and should I just delete it or am I just an idiot and was suppose to find her else where?
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shes not going to be there, that is a Holiday quest that only shows up during New Life Festival, which is in December.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are several weeks too late, the holiday events always only have a limited running time.

Breda won't be back until late this year.
    shades.gif
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Running a mill somewhere. :)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes her approximately 11 moons to recover from that much grog. She'll be back in time for the New Life festival next Winter.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might as well delete that quest, unless you just want to leave it in your quest log for an entire year. Breda will be back when the festival comes back in December 2018.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breda is in the kitchen
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the Netherlands :D
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You are several weeks too late, the holiday events always only have a limited running time.

shades.gif

But where is Breda during the rest of the year?? ;)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    SirAndy wrote: »

shades.gif

But where is Breda during the rest of the year?? ;)

Probably hanging out with her Orc lady-friend on Betnikh getting sloshed on Betnikh Twice-spiked Ale somewhere we can't find her.