The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

-Dagoth Ur Destroyers Guild

Akira-DarkShadows
I am Looking for new members, I am the guild leader. We do pvp, pve, undaunted dailies, skyshard hunting and whatever players need help with. This is a social guild so please be active once a week. If you do want a trader well there is a 5k fee per member. So lets have some fun on ESO and enjoy the game!!! pm me for invite.
~AkiraDarkShadows~
PSN: AkiraNightWish
PC: @Akira-NightWish
  • Battlefrontier1991
    Hi,
    Im interested in joining your guild. I'm getting back into ESO and is interested in joining an active guild. Im planning to be active if not everyday every other day and in need support to level up.
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    whats your psn?
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    Hi,
    Im interested in joining your guild. I'm getting back into ESO and is interested in joining an active guild. Im planning to be active if not everyday every other day and in need support to level up.

hey i invited you did you accept?
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
  • Raggerdy
    Raggerdy
    Soul Shriven
    do we have to pay the 5000 or is that just if we want to trade?
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    that's if u want this to be a trading guild its 5k otherwise its whatever we want it to be.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
  • Raggerdy
    Raggerdy
    Soul Shriven
    psn Justinp264 invite please
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    i sent u an invite
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    Still looking for recruits Anyone can join. Accepting all but must have one EP character is all i ask. and must be active/online.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~
  • Akira-DarkShadows
    looking for new members.
    ~AkiraDarkShadows~