The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

channel heavy attacks bugged

Kali_Despoine
Kali_Despoine
✭✭✭✭
This has gone on far too long.
Lightning and healing staff heavies just doing whatever they want.
Light attack turn into heavy.
Bar swap and light attack with Flame staff but lightning heavy attack happened instead. Think must have not bar swapped so bar swap again and what??? Now I'm on lightning staff bar?? Swap again.
This makes playing frustrating.
Try healing when this happens and a teammate just might die do to the heavy attack not stopping.

Plz fix the the game
  • Kihamai
    Kihamai
    ✭✭✭✭
    Posting here because my boyfriend and I have still been experiencing being stuck in a heavy attack animation. Why hasn't this been fixed yet? :\
    pc na | trash tier
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Calysis wrote: »
    Posting here because my boyfriend and I have still been experiencing being stuck in a heavy attack animation. Why hasn't this been fixed yet? :\

Either they can't figure it out or they can't fix out without breaking something else. That is the only explanation that a bug like this hasn't been fixed for like well over a year.
  • Foxpaw93_ESO
    Foxpaw93_ESO
    ✭✭
    I dont know if this is related, but as of late it seems I can't get heavy attacks out. The animation cuts and it either the animation breaks and there is a solid second where I cant do anything before it only registers everything as a light attack, or it ends up registering as a light attack and again, the next few seconds all attacking registers as light attacks. This is really breaking combat and the ability to juggle resources properly. Ive tested a few mice and one xbox controller [elite] and the issue still comes up.
  • playnox
    playnox
    ✭✭
    Same exact problem here - Heavy attack just don't work properly, animation cuts and nothing is happening - specially after weapon swap.
    This has been existed for over a year - the only thin I don't understand - Why none of the admins confirmed that Or provided a time-frame for the fix, seems like they acting like little kids by ignoring the issue.
    ~ Who took the candy?
    ~ Mommy, it wasn't me...

It's like beyond startup level - shame on you ZOS, shame!
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 17, 2020 5:16PM